Resistance Tour T-Shirts?

museareawesome

Hey Jax, sorry for all the frustration this has caused you. Hope you know that all of us appreciate all the work you've put in to making these forum shirts happen! :)

I ordered a front and back shirt, so I suppose I'll be waiting for a cancellation email. When I checked my order status on Spreadshirt's website, though, it said it was "in production"... so not sure if it means they caught the copyright issue after they made a few shirts already, or if it's just marked that and they will send me a cancellation email sometime in the next few days.

Ordered Monday 10/26 the 'plain' front/arm design for myself (women's design) and my honey Jambo10 (men's design) and it says 'in production'. Crossing fingers it will get here to Scotland with no issues. :unsure:

Will post when they get here so people have an idea of how long the process takes. I hope they get here for the SECC gig in Glasgow, but if not at least we'll hopefully have them for the rest of the European tour. :D:dance::party::musesign:

THANK YOU, JAX, FOR ALL THE PAIN IN THE ASS SHITE YOU'VE HAD TO DEAL WITH!!!

.... I know I'm not organised enough or motivated enough to put something like this together... but I sure am glad someone is!! ;)

Ordered Monday 10/26 the 'plain' front/arm design for myself (women's design) and my honey Jambo10 (men's design) and it says 'in production'. Crossing fingers it will get here to Scotland with no issues. :unsure:

Will post when they get here so people have an idea of how long the process takes. I hope they get here for the SECC gig in Glasgow, but if not at least we'll hopefully have them for the rest of the European tour. :D:dance::party::musesign:

.... I know I'm not organised enough or motivated enough to put something like this together... but I sure am glad someone is!! ;)

You're going to Glasgow!?

At least i'll be able to see you! (I might even say hello!)

You won't know i'm there tho coz i can't get a t-shirt:(

But if you see a white nerdy 15 year old boy with medium-legth curly hair then it's me:D

awwwww...aint she fab....me getting my own ickle t-shirt......though i admit, they do look rather good!:D....well done Jax.

You're going to Glasgow!?

At least i'll be able to see you! (I might even say hello!)

You won't know i'm there tho coz i can't get a t-shirt:(

But if you see a white nerdy 15 year old boy with medium-legth curly hair then it's me:D

shall look out for you....dont be shy to say hello....we wont bite:LOL:

awwwww...aint she fab....me getting my own ickle t-shirt......though i admit, they do look rather good!:D....well done Jax.

shall look out for you....dont be shy to say hello....we wont bite:LOL:

I will try and make the effort to say hi to anyone wearing one of these shirts, but i don't see anyone else on this thread going to SECC:(

I suppose i could stick a postit note to myself saying i'm on the muse board:D

I will try and make the effort to say hi to anyone wearing one of these shirts, but i don't see anyone else on this thread going to SECC:(

I suppose i could stick a postit note to myself saying i'm on the muse board:D

Note to self: keep watch at the SECC for a kid with curly hair covered in post-it notes :LOL::LOL:

:stunned: ... but what if there are dozens of curly-headed kids at the SECC covered in post-it notes? :eek: Hey, what if we covered OUR kid in post-it notes and just curled her hair? :D

so, you standing or seated? (we're standing) If you're seated tell us which section so we can wave our newly-minted t-shirts in your general direction (and maybe see you waving your post-it note back at us). :p

I ordered mine on the 21st, so just the week for delivery. (someone estimated that at the time). It's interesting that folks want to see the T-Shirt being modelled by a 23 year old from Hawaii and not a 46 year old from Belfast :mad::LOL::LOL: I agree completely! Say hi to Bryan (from over in our oldies thread):)

Note to self: keep watch at the SECC for a kid with curly hair covered in post-it notes :LOL::LOL:

:stunned: ... but what if there are dozens of curly-headed kids at the SECC covered in post-it notes? :eek: Hey, what if we covered OUR kid in post-it notes and just curled her hair? :D

so, you standing or seated? (we're standing) If you're seated tell us which section so we can wave our newly-minted t-shirts in your general direction (and maybe see you waving your post-it note back at us). :p

:LOL:

I'm standing, but will be hopefully be queuing for maybe an hour, before i go i'll tell you what i'm gonna wear:p

what about, if we took several books of those post it notes...and slapped them on every teenager we see there....and then wave at them all........we are bound to wave at him!

I ordered mine on the 21st, so just the week for delivery. (someone estimated that at the time). It's interesting that folks want to see the T-Shirt being modelled by a 23 year old from Hawaii and not a 46 year old from Belfast :mad::LOL::LOL: I agree completely! Say hi to Bryan (from over in our oldies thread):)

oh oh oh....i got a *HI*

how you doing anyways these days?.........you might have noticed i havent been to the *oldies* much:$

:LOL:

I'm standing, but will be hopefully be queuing for maybe an hour, before i go i'll tell you what i'm gonna wear:p

no doubt we will bee milling around the merch stalls, offering them our house in exchange for every kind of t-shirt going!!

oh....some nice bass playing on your youtube by the way...says the fellow bassist here:D

Archived