Oh, and their show at Big Day Out the next day was amazing too for those who didn't see it :happy:

That's awesome you got to meet them! Glad they put on a good show, but it ticks me off again that they clashed with Kasabian. Ah well, nevermind. Kasabian were awesome too :happy:

And Gunner, you've grown so much since 07! (was your first name Matt? can't quite remember :$) Looks like an awesome show in the cave.

+1!

6 hours without a toilet break, did you have anything to drink?

I went about 8 and 1/2 hours til I went to the toilet at Deshlers :LOL: And I was drinking. Wasn't really worth it in the end (apart from seeing Muse up close for a few minutes), but meh, had to try to get to the barrier.

And Gunner, you've grown so much since 07! (was your first name Matt? can't quite remember :$) Looks like an awesome show in the cave.

Yeah that's my name. And have I really? I am about half a foot taller now I suppose haha.

And yes, that gig was probably the best I've been to, apart from the first Muse one which was pretty much a turning point in my life.

More pics.

17279_248880267748_526937748_3300462_3279579_n.jpg

17279_248880272748_526937748_3300463_634514_n.jpg

17279_248880297748_526937748_3300467_5105279_n.jpg

17279_248880342748_526937748_3300472_7293337_n.jpg

17279_248906382748_526937748_3300647_3594778_n.jpg

Yeah that's my name. And have I really? I am about half a foot taller now I suppose haha.

And yes, that gig was probably the best I've been to, apart from the first Muse one which was pretty much a turning point in my life.

More pics.

17279_248880267748_526937748_3300462_3279579_n.jpg

17279_248880272748_526937748_3300463_634514_n.jpg

17279_248880297748_526937748_3300467_5105279_n.jpg

17279_248880342748_526937748_3300472_7293337_n.jpg

17279_248906382748_526937748_3300647_3594778_n.jpg

Oh rad, didn't know Michael Logie was back playing with the Mint Chicks.

And yeah I noticed that about the Masterchef ad too.

While I was at the Big Day Out, I was two people from the barrier in front of Matt, I kept wondering if there were any of you lot near to me :LOL: don't know why, I wouldn't have recognised any of you if you slapped me in the face :chuckle:

I was doing the same, trying to somehow recognise the people from the board that I haven't met, ahhaha.

I missed most of Kasabian (:supersad:) and got 'dinner', then stayed in my same spot from 4:30 until the end of Muse. I'm fucking glad I did too, I had AMAZING views from where I was. Powderfinger were awesome, and Lily Allen was just MIND-BLOWING. I didn't think she'd be so good :eek:!

I have never really heard any of her stuff before, just knew she was a bit of a tramp from the trashy magazines at work, but I completely fell in love with her. She was amazing.

Yeah, she was fantastic. I went in there while Dizzee Rascal was on and never got closer than halfway back.

Haha, 'dinner'. Did you just have chips too?

I had fish and chips! A complete balanced meal! :)

Nice videos, and of course I record the audio from like the last 5 ad breaks and they don't play the ad :mad:

Hahha, oh fuck, that's gold!

6 hours without a toilet break, did you have anything to drink?

Yep, I cleared about two bottles of water, as well as all the cups I got handed :chuckle: I managed though :p

New Born - Warning, contains lazers :LOL:

:awesome:

18833_107253212619381_100000041073352_190015_4381694_n.jpg

I was doing the same, trying to somehow recognise the people from the board that I haven't met, ahhaha.

I'm pretty sure I was pissing off people around me by yelling out what the next song they were going to play was :facepalm:

If anyone heard a guy who yelled, "OH MY GOD, FORCED IN," when in fact they were playing Nishe, you heard me :LOL::facepalm: fail on my behalf :noey:

Yep, I cleared about two bottles of water, as well as all the cups I got handed :chuckle: I managed though :p

:awesome:

18833_107253212619381_100000041073352_190015_4381694_n.jpg

I'm pretty sure I was pissing off people around me by yelling out what the next song they were going to play was :facepalm:

If anyone heard a guy who yelled, "OH MY GOD, FORCED IN," when in fact they were playing Nishe, you heard me :LOL::facepalm: fail on my behalf :noey:

OH MY GOD YOU DRANK FROM THE CUPS???? Dude, how could you drink from the cups? :vomit:

Hahhaha, I was doing the 'guess the song then freak out and clutch hand to mouth'

OH MY GOD YOU DRANK FROM THE CUPS???? Dude, how could you drink from the cups? :vomit:

Hahhaha, I was doing the 'guess the song then freak out and clutch hand to mouth'

I'm an asthmatic, and the only way that I could've lived there was to keep rehydrating myself, or I would've choked, so I had no choice :noey:

I also got a "cheers, you're awesome, bro!" from some guy I gave my half-drinken cup to :awesome:

I was relatively happy with the people around me to be fair, they all knew the songs (and seemed to not mind me crushing their feet :LOL:), bar the arsehole who was yelling at Chris to shut the fuck up and play during Man With A Harmonica :noey:

I'm an asthmatic, and the only way that I could've lived there was to keep rehydrating myself, or I would've choked, so I had no choice :noey:

I also got a "cheers, you're awesome, bro!" from some guy I gave my half-drinken cup to :awesome:

I was relatively happy with the people around me to be fair, they all knew the songs (and seemed to not mind me crushing their feet :LOL:), bar the arsehole who was yelling at Chris to shut the fuck up and play during Man With A Harmonica :noey:

That's why you take a water bottle! Ugh I was just horrified by those cups! Such a good crowd that night though too, everyone was so freindly!

:noey:

Everyone around me seemed pretty impressed with his awesome harmonica skills. I know I was.

I would've enjoyed it more if I could hear it, but it was ace! I had the guy yelling at him to shut up, then I had two people recognise that I was quite the Muse fan and asked what song this was. As well as that, being so close up, I realised you don't hear much more than singing/yelling from the crowd during songs :LOL:

That's why you take a water bottle! Ugh I was just horrified by those cups! Such a good crowd that night though too, everyone was so freindly!

I did, but I had my camera in one hand, and I wasn't having my water bottle in the other :chuckle: I didn't really need much water, I just started choking during USoE, that's all :p

I liked the crowd, are most Muse moshpits like that too? If so, it's better and less aggressive than I thought :awesome: BDO was my first concert ever, you see :yesey:

Yeah, the Muse crowds I've been in have been great. There's always lots of pushing before they start, but they always seem to settle down and just get into the music as soon as the band come on stage.

I hated the crowd pushing, I had skinny 5'7"-ish girls to the left and right to me, and I leant on them repeatedly for support, and I'm a solid 6'2" guy :noey: poor girls :chuckle:

You're right though, the pushing did stop once Muse came on. I just kept getting pushed forward, but that was fine, the people behind me were small :awesome:

[

Yeah, the Muse crowds I've been in have been great. There's always lots of pushing before they start, but they always seem to settle down and just get into the music as soon as the band come on stage.

This pleases me! Because at the start I was freaked out that I was going to get crushed!

I hated the crowd pushing, I had skinny 5'7"-ish girls to the left and right to me, and I leant on them repeatedly for support, and I'm a solid 6'2" guy :noey: poor girls :chuckle:

You're right though, the pushing did stop once Muse came on. I just kept getting pushed forward, but that was fine, the people behind me were small :awesome:

Hhaha, I was one of the short ones clawing my way up the tall people on either side of me so I could see!

This pleases me! Because at the start I was freaked out that I was going to get crushed!

Hhaha, I was one of the short ones clawing my way up the tall people on either side of me so I could see!

I was waiting for someone to fall over, because when one fell, it was going to just be a domino effect from there... Luckily it never happened :chuckle:

Where abouts were you? :ninja:

I was waiting for someone to fall over, because when one fell, it was going to just be a domino effect from there... Luckily it never happened :chuckle:

Where abouts were you? :ninja:

Oh yeah I thought that was going to happen and I would get trampled. I was about five rows from the front almost directly in front of Chris. And every bugger in front of me was over 6 ft.

Bah!

Oh yeah I thought that was going to happen and I would get trampled. I was about five rows from the front almost directly in front of Chris. And every bugger in front of me was over 6 ft.

Bah!

I gotta admit, everyone did seem ridiculously tall... :erm: I could see, but many heads got in the way :LOL:

Oh, you were on the complete opposite side to me :chuckle: I was two people from the barrier in front of Matt, and was there from Powderfinger until the end of Muse. At least you could see the big screen, I was slightly annoyed I couldn't :noey: