Should be fairly easy to stick together in a Muse crowd. I've been separated from mates after getting involved in circle pits watching some heavier bands, usually find them a few moments later, often involves running to the other side of the circle to get to them though :LOL:

lol i can imagine that and it would be quite funny to watch and also the next muse concert shall i or we try to see if we can get another green alien to give to matt???. I think i might be able to do it this time.

Also when muse does come back to nz and if we all brought our tickets, could we at the time of buying specify what seating we would like or do you have to take whats given and am i mistaken that the atmosphere isnt as crowded as the bdo because you dont have the mixture of fans there.

Sitting? Why would you sit?

You can choose between general admission and allocated seats. I think most of us will want the general admission, so we can be standing right up the front. :)

Ahhh I see, which are the more expensive tickets?

there is no way a group of people would be able to stay together in a moshpit.

Handcuffs! :yesey:

Sitting? Why would you sit?

Ahhh I see, which are the more expensive tickets?

Handcuffs! :yesey:

handcuffs???? geez dont give those guys idead they are already bad enough with out the help lol. and also i wouldnt sit i would rather stand if i could of at the bdo i would of gotten in front of the stage just to dance

No, it wasn't quite that casual :LOL:. The lift door was about to close so I ran and stuck my foot in the door. Then I said "fancy seeing you here." I must have looked like a twat but he just laughed so it was all good :happy:

:LOL: well done on the light conversation though!

Hey everyone, first time on the muse messageboard. Ive been a muse fan for a couple of years and i just went to my first ever concert, of course the big day out. Muse were amazeing but i wish i could have gotten closer to them!!. Did anyone else here the muse interview saying there coming back to nz?? Im soo soo excited!!.

Hi, welcome :happy:

Am I the only one who breathes a sigh of relief when a new member joins and they're from Christchurch or something other than where I am from? :erm: I think I'm paranoid about people I know joining the board and learning all my secrets that I talk about here :LOL:

Argh, I'm doing one of those American Idol audition episodes at work right now.

:facepalm:

Make it stop!

I don't mean any disrespect to the deaf, but doesn't captioning the songs seem like a bit of a futile endeavour? :erm:

I don't think you get an option on seats, they are just allocated best/closest first.

Last time it was all general admission I think, and you were allowed to move freely between standing and sitting places. Kat, I was in the stands in 2007 and it was actually really good. Everyone stood up anyway, and the stands on the sides went quite close to the stage. So a great view and room to dance, with none of the crush of the crowd.

It appears I was miles away from everyone :ninja:

I was about four people to the left of whoever labelled themselves as 'M' though :p

I wasn't even in the D :LOL:

I saw Sherlock Holmes today :awesome: Actually pretty good, I like the characterisation of Holmes as quite childish and quirky.

mmmm this is looking to be quite good more new kiwi members on this board.. the moa tshirt was a good idea then wasnt it, however after a few posts i am going to head off and do some revision close book on friday and even if you have to resit it you cant have your book open its kinda harsh, the girls in my class are snotty as ever..

fucking internet...lost my post.

was saying the muse tshirt with the photo of them walking across it is so tacky.

also, gonna sell my muse posters. there are these two:

poster1.jpg

poster2.jpg

and also the origin of symmetry artwork and quite possibly i'll sell the stockholm concert poster i stole from a random swedish street (they were nicely selloptaped down, easy to steal).

was saying the muse tshirt with the photo of them walking across it is so tacky.

poster1.jpg

poster2.jpg

and also the origin of symmetry artwork and quite possibly i'll sell the stockholm concert poster i stole from a random swedish street (they were nicely selloptaped down, easy to steal).

I like the Eurasia mugs and the new Resistance artwork themed stuff though.

I have that second poster as the horizontal version :happy:

Ooh, pics of the OoS poster and the Stockholm one?

I'm having the best night ever!

Hahaha I'm still cracking myself up over this! I had the best night ever too. Heh.

fucking internet...lost my post.

poster1.jpg

poster2.jpg

Ooooh how much are you selling the posters for?