Yeah, and I think Matt said "see you in a few months" at the end of their BDO show. Really exciting. :)

Welcome, by the way.

I think he might of!! Chris said around september i think. Which will be awesome except i dont know other muse fans at all so hopefully ill have someone to go with. Thank you for the welcome btw

Hey everyone, first time on the muse messageboard. Ive been a muse fan for a couple of years and i just went to my first ever concert, of course the big day out. Muse were amazeing but i wish i could have gotten closer to them!!. Did anyone else here the muse interview saying there coming back to nz?? Im soo soo excited!!.

Welcome, yeah they should be back Nov/Dec. Glad to hear you enjoyed your first live Muse experience, they put on a good show :)

I don't think the moshpits are quite as bad at their own gigs. A lot more people get pulled out at BDO, which is one of the reasons I moved because I couldn't see while people were being lifted out :rolleyes:

I think I can just see the back of my head, pointed out by an arrow too :LOL:

BDOcrowd.jpg?t=1263872007

In the photo below I was behind the blonde chick who looks like she is in pain :LOL:

95798825.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921A343B2C87A49D8F5A72E5654F5B3C22EA5462D355BCF530596F748D0D733C7AF

:

Awesome pics there!

They have arrived! Turns out that even though the website was a NZ one, they shipped the bloody things from San Jose!

I haven't opened the package yet.

Hahahha whaaaaat? San Jose? These better be some kick ass t shirts. I can't wait!!

Hey everyone, first time on the muse messageboard. Ive been a muse fan for a couple of years and i just went to my first ever concert, of course the big day out. Muse were amazeing but i wish i could have gotten closer to them!!. Did anyone else here the muse interview saying there coming back to nz?? Im soo soo excited!!.

Hey! Welcome, I think we all agree that we all wanted to be closer to them, like maybe on the stage? Hah!:)

rh37yx.jpg

what time did you go into the D to get there Michelle?

Cookie I'm pretty sure that's me standing right in front of you!

Were you the guy with loads of piercings with white and pink hair cookie or next to him?

QUOTE]

I was next to that guy! :LOL:

don't remember that guy :LOL:

im goin to faith no more in chch

There was a guy like I described right about where you marked yourself :LOL: then there were some good looking girls behind him in front of me, I was gonna ask one of them if she was at Wembley as I thought I had seen her on the H.A.A.R.P dvd but didn't get close enough and it would have sounded random anyway :stunned:

Argh, I'm doing one of those American Idol audition episodes at work right now.

:facepalm:

Make it stop!

Awww but those are the best ones! But then again, that's just watching them once, I wouldn't like to have to go over and over them....

Sounds like a fantastic guy to be around.

Unwelcome guy was unwelcome.

was this guy shortish with spikey blond hair?

It was like white blonde and pink with a bunch of piercings, and at one point his shirt vanished.:vomit:

Awesome pics there!

Hey! Welcome, I think we all agree that we all wanted to be closer to them, like maybe on the stage? Hah!:)

oh totally,except knowing me i would had tried to leave with them. But i think if any of us got the chance to do that we would

QUOTE]

Awesome pics there!

oh totally,except knowing me i would had tried to leave with them. But i think if any of us got the chance to do that we would

hello and welcome to the boards and its good to hear you had a great time at the bdo it was also my first time there too and muse was just awesome and its like now the wait for them to be here again.

QUOTE]

Argh, I'm doing one of those American Idol audition episodes at work right now.

:facepalm:

Make it stop!

mmm if anyone is on there attempting a muse song see if you can upload it so we can have watch it.. and some of those people on there i just like thinking are they taking it seriously or what not even the computers would be able to make them sound better

haha awesome, we were all pretty close then and had no idea :LOL:

Were you the guy with loads of piercings with white and pink hair cookie or next to him?

it is amazing the distance that people become when they are in a crowd that big it was like a rainforest to a point you may seem lost but the familar surroundings is close by.

Also is anyone going to Them Crooked Vultures or Faith No More?

I wish i could go to them crooked vultures and faith no more and acdc but i dont think my bank will allow me to do so. I have finally got a student allowance and i should have my first payment on tuesday *sigh of relief*

Also when muse does come back to nz and if we all brought our tickets, could we at the time of buying specify what seating we would like or do you have to take whats given and am i mistaken that the atmosphere isnt as crowded as the bdo because you dont have the mixture of fans there.

Should be fairly easy to stick together in a Muse crowd. I've been separated from mates after getting involved in circle pits watching some heavier bands, usually find them a few moments later, often involves running to the other side of the circle to get to them though :LOL: