yea drew did an excellent interview. i will upload it to moatv later

Cheers, I had no idea it was on.

:(

I'm just still really tired. I got a good long sleep last night, but after breakfast I came back to lie down again :rolleyes:

Same about the tired, not so much about the long sleep, still feeling pretty tired today, I must be getting old :eek:

well i am still in the high that i had when i went to the bdo but i have gbeen a bit busy to worry about getting the come down gig or did i come down when i was hungover yesterday???? i think that may have been what happened:LOL::LOL:.

i had my first day of course it was ok i dont like some of the girls in my class yes i was new but i'm stupid and i told them that i had been on the site before and they seemed to have missed that and i was heating up noodles in the microwave and i was in the process of mixing my noodles and putting it back in the mic when someone pushed in no 'are you finished with the mic' just put thier stuff in and started thier lunch i was like thanks.

The marketing team are having as much fun with studylink as i am and i am going to keep bugging them about it.

Those of yous familiar with the tourism industry or done some studies we did iata which is an internationally reconised qualification we touched on it briefly we talked about routing,pricing conversions and the rules and how to work out the pricing of the tickets and the roundings and the fandangled jargon.

and thats good to know that c4 would do a better interview than the egg on tv1 hopefully this time it wont be taken apart like the last one.

i've got a sore throat. think it's the usual post gig bug :/

Bugger! I've been coughing since, but that might have been all the second hand smoke and weed from the BDO.

yea drew did an excellent interview. i will upload it to moatv later

Drew Neemia? I love him, can't wait to see it when i get home.

i had my first day of course it was ok i dont like some of the girls in my class yes i was new but i'm stupid and i told them that i had been on the site before and they seemed to have missed that and i was heating up noodles in the microwave and i was in the process of mixing my noodles and putting it back in the mic when someone pushed in no 'are you finished with the mic' just put thier stuff in and started thier lunch i was like thanks.

and thats good to know that c4 would do a better interview than the egg on tv1 hopefully this time it wont be taken apart like the last one.

Oh sorry to hear that you didn't get along with some of your class but hopefully it will get better!

I'm at work, waiting for a baby to be born before I can start my next case. I'm so bored, and I am sooooo tired!

And so you should! You're a bad influence! :p

I'd be fine if I had work to do, it's jut because I'm sitting down and bored that I'm getting sleepy.

well call me weird but i am feeling rather energetic with a touch of tiredness i can never be one or the other at times it can be both ways with me.

Whose baby are you waiting to be born..

Really liked Muse at Big Day Out, although it wasn't as magical as the first time I saw them. Pretty predictable setlist also.

Had a really good time meeting and seeing The Horrors though, who were the band I was most looking forward to. I saw them leaving Real Groovy and discretely followed them back to their hotel (yay for stalking) and jumped into a lift with Faris, the frontman. This is the result.

22441_248608869810_736879810_3324432_3151935_n.jpg

Later on that night my friends and I were at the secret Mint Chicks gig I talked about before in a hot-boxed, sauna-temperature volcano rock tunnel which was fucking incredible.

17279_248900142748_526937748_3300606_2273410_n.jpg

Then we saw The Horrors there and chatted for about an hour. Nice guys. Excuse the, ahem, rather interesting photos. Put it down to a mixture of vodka and second-hand high.

20646_107368549275884_100000082171765_193448_2443744_n.jpg

20646_107368552609217_100000082171765_193449_1025617_n.jpg

20646_107368562609216_100000082171765_193452_2164735_n.jpg

20646_107368565942549_100000082171765_193453_6554863_n.jpg

Oh, and their show at Big Day Out the next day was amazing too for those who didn't see it :happy:

It was the night before actually, and on into the morning of Big Day Out. Bandicoot (who are all only 15 and opened Big Day Out at 10:30) actually played as one of the support acts so I assume they must've been knackered :LOL:

That gig probably had the best atmosphere of any gig I've been at though. The location, the DIY nature of it all and the people there just made it perfect for me :happy:

It looks like that videos gonna take until 4am to finish uploading, unless it speeds up later. It should show up here http://www.youtube.com/user/MOATV when it's done.

Someone else may get a copy up tonight if your lucky

or the c4 website?

will do prolly tommorow morning or something before going to course thanks for uploading it and i am glad to say someone at least did a good interview though jono from the rocks would of done a good one perhaps a goofy one but they would of gone for beers afterwards i am sure.

my mom has said when these bands tour together she would love to be a fly on the wall at the antics they got up to

Haha.

I wasn't lucky enough to be that close...left it too late going into the D.

I missed most of Kasabian (:supersad:) and got 'dinner', then stayed in my same spot from 4:30 until the end of Muse. I'm fucking glad I did too, I had AMAZING views from where I was. Powderfinger were awesome, and Lily Allen was just MIND-BLOWING. I didn't think she'd be so good :eek:!

I missed most of Kasabian (:supersad:) and got 'dinner', then stayed in my same spot from 4:30 until the end of Muse. I'm fucking glad I did too, I had AMAZING views from where I was. Powderfinger were awesome, and Lily Allen was just MIND-BLOWING. I didn't think she'd be so good :eek:!

6 hours without a toilet break, did you have anything to drink?