Those gifs are all the timings I gave you on my boat - isn't it? :LOL:

I'm not sure - I'm just doing random ones! Have to check later and see if they overlapped with any of your requests :chuckle:

But now I really do have to go somewhere :awesome:

can't stop making gifs :$

:chuckle:

BTW for people asking - I'm using Adobe ImageReady, came with my (ancient) version of Photoshop.

I'm not sure - I'm just doing random ones! Have to check later and see if they overlapped with any of your requests :chuckle:

But now I really do have to go somewhere :awesome:

can't stop making gifs :$

:chuckle:

BTW for people asking - I'm using Adobe ImageReady, came with my (ancient) version of Photoshop.

Have fun wherever you're going...

Yeah I think there might be a few overlaps :D

If I ever got to be on the studio of some TV show like this one or Live & Kicking, where Muse will swap instruments for not being allowed to play, what should I do? Because certainly in the New Born performance of Live & Kicking, or in this one, they seem to be enjoying themselves pretty much at the idea of rebelling against playback, but where do the fans fit in this plan? Do the boys think that if we should notice that they aren't really playing, we shouldn't be stupid sheep and stop pretending that we are in awe, or should we join the fun and act like the crazy fans we are anyway? Because that's what I would do

sorry about the run on sentences hehe :LOL::(

If I ever got to be on the studio of some TV show like this one or Live & Kicking, where Muse will swap instruments for not being allowed to play, what should I do? Because certainly in the New Born performance of Live & Kicking, or in this one, they seem to be enjoying themselves pretty much at the idea of rebelling against playback, but where do the fans fit in this plan? Do the boys think that if we should notice that they aren't really playing, we shouldn't be stupid sheep and stop pretending that we are in awe, or should we join the fun and act like the crazy fans we are anyway? Because that's what I would do

sorry about the run on sentences hehe :LOL::(

I have to say, I don't understand how fans can stand and watch and not move around a bit, and as for these ones, just sitting tamely and clapping in time, well its pretty lame! There's one guy in particular on the left hand end of the front row who looks really sad!

Archived