*sprays with holy water* :pope:

Good idea - I've got some holy water!

Oh nice one!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

haha thats awesome

Maybe this is why I didn't win the Australian Resistance Competition - I've been cursed! But I came 6th - how bizarre - that number 6 again!

I was just thinking 1788 would have been good to - when the First Fleet arrived in Terra Australis!

I think 27 may be a white lie, I thought they woudl have been limited for band/management/label

yeah i think so too. ollys one was one of the held back ones so seems odd if a lower number was shipped. unless they're in management :ninja:

Not for general sale of course, this is only because of the shitty way in which I've been dealt with by the Muse shop. If there had been none spare in the hands of Muse management I'd have been stuck with a Ltd Edition box set with no sticker, making the 'Ltd Edition' part of it irrelevant :mad:

You think that's bad? How about no one in New Zealand who ordered the 50 Limited Editions set aside for that region getting one? :)

I would rather have the 5.1 disc and no sticker than the sticker and no 5.1 disc ;)

I got an email back from sam regarding my damaged box set :)

She said they are going to be able to replace the Lid and LP sleeves with new ones taken from one of the 250 replacement box sets, which explains why some people have over 5000 numbers, as there were 250 set aside for ones which were damaged, So it would appear that they have damaged quite a few! :LOL:

Just gotta wait for the address to send mine back to for them to sort it out :)

I would rather have the 5.1 disc and no sticker than the sticker and no 5.1 disc ;)

Well I'd rather have BOTH! As expected! :LOL:

She said they are going to be able to replace the Lid and LP sleeves with new ones taken from one of the 250 replacement box sets, which explains why some people have over 5000 numbers, as there were 250 set aside for ones which were damaged, So it would appear that they have damaged quite a few! :LOL:

Great you've got it sorted! Yep, I'm sending mine back to Sam tomorrow:)

Ahh that makes sense....5250 were made and numbered - random ones here and thre were pulled (or maybe a block of 250?) and 5000 went out...here's what I heard from Warner:

Please be assured that only 5000 of the Limited Edition box were made available.

Unfortunately due to a printing error, stickers were printed from 1 - 5,250 and

delivered to the packing house as such.

The packing house confirmed that some boxes went out stickered with numbers

higher than 5,000 but only 5k were completed.

Sincerely,

Warner Bros Records Online Customer Support

This doesnt clear up the unnumbered sets though. I've seen some on ebay (seemingly from record stores) without numbers and 1 or 2 in here

Archived