Hmm my second one arrived, from the NZ store that claimed it was the Limited Edition with the 5.1 DVD, It has no silver sticker on the back though, think I'm going to try and return it before taking it out of it's plastic packaging.

They said they had 2 left and it's now showing as sold out http://warner.digirama.co.nz/muse/

If you are absolutely certain you ordered (and received) the Ltd Edition box set (check your confirmation email to see which you ordered) then don't bother contacting the shop as they told me none of the Ltd Edition box sets have stickers on:rolleyes:

You need to contact Muse management.

Have you got the 5.1 dvd in there?

Back to my missing sticker farce. Having received this email from Sam Sparrow three days ago...

Hello Pip,

Sorry I haven't responded sooner, been a bit of a busy few days for us as you can imagine.

How you ended up without a sticker seems to be a bit of a mystery. We haven't had any other reports of this issue so I'm afraid you must have been very unlucky. Is it possible that the sticker was on the outside of the cellophane? Not ideal I know, but I have heard reports that some of them may have been incorrectly packaged in this way.

Either way, I think I have a plan for sorting out your issue. We have a small allocation of ltd edition box sets in our office. If you send us yours, I'll send you one of ours. How's that?

Cheers,

Sam

I'm disappointed to say that my request for the address to which to return my box set remains unanswered so I'm no nearer to resolving this! :(

If you are absolutely certain you ordered (and received) the Ltd Edition box set (check your confirmation email to see which you ordered) then don't bother contacting the shop as they told me none of the Ltd Edition box sets have stickers on:rolleyes:

You need to contact Muse management.

Have you got the 5.1 dvd in there?

I'm pretty sure I have just received a Deluxe one, although it was advertised as the limited edition one and said in the description it contained the 5.1 DVD, it was an official sub-site linked from the muse.mu shop, they also confirmed in an email that is was the limited edition one with the 5.1 DVD and said they had 2 left.

Yeah checking the NZ order the email it does just say Deluxe, it's not how it was advertised on the NZ subsite though.

http://warner.digirama.co.nz/muse/ (Shows they are now sold out). I'm not so concerned personally as the one I got from the muse.mu shop has the sticker and DVD but I know of others who were relying on the NZ store for their limited edition one and didn't get it. I decided to get an additional one when I found out they had 2 left and I had yet to receive my UK one after reading about all the Aussie's who had their orders refunded I thought I would play it safe and try and get a second one.

I don't want to open it as I'm pretty sure I won't find out anything I don't already know and it may make returning it or re-selling it easier if it's still sealed.

It's a real shame for those of you that missed out though, they really messed this up. Also what is with people getting numbers over 5000? seems a little fishy. There should have only been one version of the box set or a more significant difference in the two and most importantly correct advertising and allocation.

I think it was a case of we could all order the Ltd Edition box set but that only the first 5000 would actually receive it with the rest receiving the deluxe box set instead. First come, first served kind of thing.

I thought that it had been decided anyone claiming to have a number over 5000 was in fact fibbing??

They sold out long ago.. sometime in august i believe. Only 5000 were made..

Still haven't got mine :(

But I should be completely sure now I'll get the 5.1 RESISTANCE, since, I checked your previous posts and it seems you ordered on 13.08, I ordered on the 11th! That should confirm it! :D

I think it was a case of we could all order the Ltd Edition box set but that only the first 5000 would actually receive it with the rest receiving the deluxe box set instead. First come, first served kind of thing.

I thought that it had been decided anyone claiming to have a number over 5000 was in fact fibbing??

Who would lie about that? :wtf:

I've got 5148. And its Ltd Ed. With the 5.1.

Back to my missing sticker farce. Having received this email from Sam Sparrow three days ago...

I'm disappointed to say that my request for the address to which to return my box set remains unanswered so I'm no nearer to resolving this! :(

That's a really nice thing for Sam to do. You can imagine she's really busy at the moment, but don't worry, she's lovely and she will sort it out for you.

Don't worry, at least kev and mods speak to her so we can make sure it gets sorted! :)

That's a really nice thing for Sam to do. You can imagine she's really busy at the moment, but don't worry, she's lovely and she will sort it out for you.

Don't worry, at least kev and mods speak to her so we can make sure it gets sorted! :)

Awww I know Gem, I'm not really being impatient and I know they must be madly busy with the tour etc :)

I'm just jealous of all these people with their numbers!:LOL::LOL:;)

this is really frustrating.. I havent heard a single word from the muse shop support regarding the damage to my LP sleeves and outer lid, and no offence to you Pip, but when they seem to find the time to reply to an email about a silly sticker (okay it isnt silly, i will cherish my number 97 sticker for life! :p But you get the point im trying to make! :LOL: ) It feels rather annoying that they prioritize that over DAMAGE to a "limited edition" product which costed £60!

And i emailed them nearly a week ago!

Then again in the middle of the week!!

this is really frustrating.. I havent heard a single word from the muse shop support regarding the damage to my LP sleeves and outer lid, and no offence to you Pip, but when they seem to find the time to reply to an email about a silly sticker (okay it isnt silly, i will cherish my number 97 sticker for life! :p But you get the point im trying to make! :LOL: ) It feels rather annoying that they prioritize that over DAMAGE to a "limited edition" product which costed £60!

And i emailed them nearly a week ago!

Then again in the middle of the week!!

If you'd read my posts you'd know it wasn't shop support who emailed me;)

So stop getting yer knickers in a twist!

I got

5104 & 4782

I opened the 5104 and I have the 5.1 version of the album in there (its the black slip case right?)

Is there something in the 4782 box that is not in the 5104 box? I'm very confused by all of this. If this was limited to 5000 - why are there numbers higher than 5000?

I am going to go read through this thread in a second. Maybe this has already been answered (there are quite a few pages to go through). But according to some people on muselive forums - the ones over 5000 SHOULDNT HAVE the 5.1 version of the album - which clearly is not the case if I have it. I dont want to open 4782...but if there's something in that one that I dont have in 5104 I want it! haha.

If it has a silver sticker on the back with a number it will have the DVD, if there is no sticker then it probably won't have the DVD.

Why there are some over 5000 nobody knows but it seems there are a few, I don't think there have been any over around 5200 reported.

No need for the angry face:rolleyes:

A few people have said that there were no numbers over 5000 and that's what I was referring to.

:LOL: That was not meant to be an angry face...it was the only one with one eyebrow raised. SOooooo that was the only option. :facepalm:

Archived