Or am I the only one cause I live in bloody Norway? :mad:

IT'S BEEN OVER A WEEK! COME ON!

No you're not alone, I'm with you, living in a bloody village of 1200 livings in bloody France :LOL::LOL::LOL: I was thinking that I would win "the latest to receive the holy numbered box" award ... but I see I have some rival now :LOL: But I may win because after suffering from Royal Mail strikes, I heard that the French Post may go on strike in the forthcoming days. Now, I actually think that I'll never receive it or, as I'm still a child at heart, I'm expecting Santa Claus to bring it to me for Christmas.:D

No you're not alone' date=' I'm with you, living in a bloody village of 1200 livings in bloody France :LOL::LOL::LOL: I was thinking that I would win "the latest to receive the holy numbered box" award ... but I see I have some rival now :LOL: But I may win because after suffering from Royal Mail strikes, I heard that the French Post may go on strike in the forthcoming days. Now, I actually think that I'll never receive it or, as I'm still a child at heart, I'm expecting Santa Claus to bring it to me for Christmas.:D[/quote']

Waaah, that sucks. D: But it's France, better than Norway!

But yeah, we'll see who deserves the award, mon rival francais! :LOL:

Waaah, that sucks. D: But it's France, better than Norway!

But yeah, we'll see who deserves the award, mon rival francais! :LOL:

Ah ah ! Welcome to the competition ! The winner is the looser :LOL: You know what, and that's truly true my real surname is WIN (in french it's GAGNE) and I never won anything in my life but a toaster (something you can buy for 10€) at the village kirmess !!:LOL:

So anybody else wants to enter the competition ? I'll keep a list and will announce the results at the end of it. ;)

Ah ah ! Welcome to the competition ! The winner is the looser :LOL: You know what, and that's truly true my real surname is WIN (in french it's GAGNE) and I never won anything in my life but a toaster (something you can buy for 10€) at the village kirmess !!:LOL:

So anybody else wants to enter the competition ? I'll keep a list and will announce the results at the end of it. ;)

I'm in!!!

Registered at the messageboard just for that unique competition.

I'm in, too. My fortune will have some problems now, giving me the box or the award. :p

Haha, yes, I know, but it's still the winner! :LOL: And seriously, having Gagne as a surname is just epic fucking win. And a toaster? That rocks mah socks!

Let ze competition begin!

My box set has arrived and I am bitterly disappointed:(

I ordered this (copied and pasted from my order history)..

....and it ISN'T a Ltd Ed box set because there's no fucking silver sticker with a number on the back of the box! I know I ordered it before some of you guys who HAVE received the Ltd Ed version too!

Royally pissed off now:mad:

Should you have any queries please e-mail us on or alternatively call us on 0844 888 5150

DO IT MAN CALL THEM that sucks

Archived