This doesnt clear up the unnumbered sets though. I've seen some on ebay (seemingly from record stores) without numbers and 1 or 2 in here

unnumbered box sets are just the standard deluxe box set with no 5.1 DVD, these are not as limited and still for sale on the muse.mu shop

unnumbered box sets are just the standard deluxe box set with no 5.1 DVD, these are not as limited and still for sale on the muse.mu shop

Nah not those ones...there are ones floating around, actual limited edition sets, with 5.1 DVD and everything just no number.

Not necessarily!

Nah not those ones...there are ones floating around, actual limited edition sets, with 5.1 DVD and everything just no number.

Yeah!:mad::mad::mad::LOL:

How did you get on with your boxset, Pip?

Well after even more incompetence from shop support (saying I'd received my replacement set and asking when they could collect the old one!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:) I'm going to the Post Office tomorrow to post my box set back to Sam Sparrow and once received she will be sending me a replacement Ltd Edition box set:)

Mine is 5146. How's it possible if there should be only 5,000 copies?

Edit: WTF? the USB flash drive is empty!! :O

I don't know what's up with your USB.. try using another computer if you can. But it's been said that an extra 500 boxes were made for 'replacement'.. for the boxsets that got damaged and had to be replaced.

I don't know what's up with your USB.. try using another computer if you can. But it's been said that an extra 500 boxes were made for 'replacement'.. for the boxsets that got damaged and had to be replaced.

I've tried to load it on my macbook / vista computer / dvd player with usb port - all says that it's empty.

I've sent a mail to the shop support. errrr.

I've tried to load it on my macbook / vista computer / dvd player with usb port - all says that it's empty.

I've sent a mail to the shop support. errrr.

Ahh.. sorry about that!!! :(

Its supposed to load an application with the songs automatically (if you're on windows) incase you're wondering.

Archived