• 3 weeks later...

Ok I have number 1061. Don't remember which nr my first copy had but had to sent it back as it was in a pretty bad shape. In fact, my first copy had a 16xx number so I got a lower number in return :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ooh shit, sorry :( This was my present to myself. I'm sure more will turn up on eBay.

Time zones suck, I stayed awake until it finished (4:45am here) but after searching long and hard and losing countless auctions, it's worth it.

• 4 weeks later...
ooh shit, sorry :( This was my present to myself. I'm sure more will turn up on eBay.

Time zones suck, I stayed awake until it finished (4:45am here) but after searching long and hard and losing countless auctions, it's worth it.

Well, it doesnt matter anymore :p now cus i just won one today :D Numbered 2190. So Happy! and got it for a bargain price as it was incorrectly listed, £27!

Well, it doesnt matter anymore :p now cus i just won one today :D Numbered 2190. So Happy! and got it for a bargain price as it was incorrectly listed, £27!

Oh yay! Even better you got it for a crazy bargain! :D

I still haven't opened mine yet :LOL:

• 1 year later...
Just ordered it yesterday :dance: But... anyone know when you get the email about it? Because I think I might've typed in the wrong email adress due to fast typing... :$ But then again It could just be my stupid paranoia acting up :LOL:

Wasn't the limited version sold out soon after it had been released? Are you sure you bought the limited version at the correct site?

Wasn't the limited version sold out soon after it had been released? Are you sure you bought the limited version at the correct site?

Yes it was sold out. There were only 5000 copies. :-s

Maybe he found it on e-bay or something (although i don't know who would buy the box and then sell it on e-bay!?)

Yes it was sold out. There were only 5000 copies. :-s

Maybe he found it on e-bay or something (although i don't know who would buy the box and then sell it on e-bay!?)

Lawl I dunno, I didn't get it off ebay, I got it here http://muse.warnerbrosrecordsstore.com/

It didn't say anything about being sold out and it seems like the order went out so~

And I'm a girl bytheway ^^

• 1 month later...

Archived