What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?  

1,471 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?

I know you would, that was why I added the last part. Apparently that wasn't enough :LOL:

I'm sick and on my Blackberry at the moment, but as soon as I get on my desktop, you're cross-pollinating ass will hurt so much you're going to have to redeem yourself.

I call "apocalypse please!" because I know our time is running out. And the moment it reaches that 21st date of December of 2011, I will be singing for absolution as if I have Stockholm syndrome. But I'm warning you, at that moment when I am falling away with you at the moment of fate, I may go into a strange interlude, a sort of hysteria right before out whole world falls into a giant blackout. After the terrible Armageddon, the people will be swarming like butterflies and hurricanes when they're lost in the groove of an everlasting and never ending cycle of trying to find the small print - the answer to why it's happening. In a stream of fury, the people realize that the world they once knew would be eternally missed, and it will remain so endlessly. Religion was relinquished and proven wrong as soon as the myths of apocalypse were true, and there they lie dying, wondering: what are the thoughts of a dying atheist? There are none, except wonder why, why this event had to be ruled by secrecy.

I've read a lot of stupid things in my day, but this is really up there.

Thanks for your kind words Dee3Dee! :)

Let me explain it for you.

Origin of Symmetry is a Muse album.

Origins of Symmetry is not a Muse album.

;)

My loard LyraLiverchrist hath savith me from the depths of Hellah.

Meduforikly speaking uf corse.

Archived