What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?  

1,471 members have voted

1. 1. What Is Your Favourite Muse Album?

1: Absolution - lots of variation, well put together, interest-sustaining factor is high

2: OoS - 'Citizen Erased' wins best song for me but its a great line-up of tracks

3: BH&R - although there are a couple of weak songs, 'Assassin' & 'CoD' make up for them!

4: Showbiz - 'Hate this and I'll love you' is the standout track for me - amazing!

5: TR - haven't really got into it yet and for ME, the weakest albulm.

honestly speaking i am a big fan of muse albums and i like all the albums of it.

thge best album which i like is

1: Absolution - lots of variation, well put together, interest-sustaining factor is high

2: OoS - 'Citizen Erased' wins best song for me but its a great line-up of tracks

1- Origin/ Absolution

3- The Resistance

4- Black Holes

5- Showbiz

Origin contains more songs I love,but the ones I love on Abso I love deeper.

Really don't rate much of Black holes except Hoodoo and CoD which I adore

I really enjoy still much of Resistance.

The 2nd Law

Absolution

BHAR

The Resistance

OOS

Showbiz

I used to like OOS more than BHAR, but I overlistened to it. Now it's just dull, dull and dull for me except for a couple of tracks.

So, you gave into it and listened eh?

Before I listen to the 2nd Law :p I would put my album preference (ATM) as:

BH&R

Absolution

Showbiz

Resistance

OoS

Sorry. But I never did fit in here....:$

EDIT: Before I am eaten alive for putting OoS last - I love it, but I am 'discovering' showbiz and loving it at the moment, and adore several Resistance songs. I like pretty much all of the tracks on my first two choices; they are bloody perfect imho.

I didn't - I'm just being wildly optimistic and in love with the 3 songs I've heard. :p

And the reaction from the press and the fans is just incredible. This sounds like exactly my kind of Muse album.

Oh! My apologies then. I still think it's a little presumptuous to put T2L first though :unsure:

Archived