Just ignore it Pip, You Tube is troll central

I know, it just pisses me off when you upload videos for people to enjoy (and I know the vast majority of people do enjoy them) then some arrogant, opinionated little fuckwit comes out with stuff like that aimed at people I'm very fond of:(

I know, it just pisses me off when you upload videos for people to enjoy (and I know the vast majority of people do enjoy them) then some arrogant, opinionated little fuckwit comes out with stuff like that aimed at people I'm very fond of:(

I know but unfortunately idiots are everywhere! But thank you for defending me and Chris :kiss:

I know but unfortunately idiots are everywhere! But thank you for defending me and Chris :kiss:

As I said, if it were me he was insulting I'd let it go but I couldn't not respond to this.

^^ Was it you who filmed the epic GL vid?

I filmed it, Laure and Chris are the stars!;)

This bloke is really pissing me off now with his comments about Laure and Chris :mad::mad::mad::mad:

'Acting like morons'?? Oh dear Laure and Chris seem to have upset the gig police with their not staring at the stage mesmerised by Guiding Light antics. :LOL:

here´s my video of Butterflies and Hurricanes, I know there must be loads of them on youtube already, but maybe you enjoy different perspectives.:happy:

Sorry, I just had to go crazy in between and jumping and dancing, but I kept filming hehe.

we were soo happy when B&H started, unbelievable, the atmosphere was awesome!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2647jgVlv-0

:D:D:D

The serving of Lynda's cake (served using nail scissors no less! :awesome:) at about 00.30 after the gig on Saturday night!:LOL::LOL:

4699537435_f831ffb9f1.jpg

4700172148_cb2ebf1ff3.jpg

Chris looks as though he's doing a Prince Charles impression there :stunned::LOL:

You took a photo of this?? :LOL: Ahmegod me in my pyjamas. I do need to dye my hair look at that mess

That's why I title certain videos something non searchable so I don't get some twat going "OMG WHY ARE YOU DOING THAT YOU SADDO BLA BLA" :LOL:

Piiip, how was the gig for you? I could swear you are in one of my pics, I saw it at home. I will upload it!!!:LOL:

The gig on the 12th was one of my favourite Muse gigs ever! Since I first saw them in 2003! Just proves setlists are not everything!:p:p:p

Oh no, is it a pic of my big bum?:$

The gig on the 12th was one of my favourite Muse gigs ever! Since I first saw them in 2003! Just proves setlists are not everything!:p:p:p

It's only my third out of three Muse gigs but it was so much fun, the best so far. The crowd was immense. Best gig I've ever been to, and I've been gigging for over 20 years (God that makes me feel old :LOL:)

haha wut?? nooo, it´s a bit blurry but Kate Hudson is right behind you haha!:happy:

MuseinParis217.jpg

Ha ha! Yeah, it's funny coz not one of us knew who she was (famous??!:LOL::LOL:) until someone said it during Take a Bow!

That's why she's in my TaB video! I'm not interested in the dynamics of the MB/KH thing but I certainly was curious to see this lady so many people have been talking about for so long so I asked Chris to take my camera for a moment and film her, just for a second!:LOL:

OMG that is a bloody awful photo of me! I look so miserable! I'm not! Honestly!:$:$

No but they were playing Tasty Cheese Collision in the Virgin Megastore on the Champs Ellysee today. I feel a bit weirded out that I'm slightly gutted they didn't play it :LOL:

:phu: but you've seen them play it already, what more do you want?!

People who think they have to act all "cool and hip" at a gig are more moronic than those who just want to have fun, in my opinion. I was doing Irish dancing, I don't give a fuck if I looked stupid

INIT :yesey:

Is there video proof of this??

Yes Please :awesome:

OMG that is a bloody awful photo of me! I look so miserable! I'm not! Honestly!:$:$

Honestly she's not!

noo you´re not, it´s just a really bad taken photo, so blurry and everything..but I can delete it if you want.;)

at least you have a pic with kate hudson muahah, I loved her in almost famous that´s why I was so excited to see her there!:D

No, no, I'm not vain! Let 'the people' see me in all my glory! :LOL::LOL:

nice one, i was directly in the middle too but a little further forward than this, very close to the end of the platform runway, so these vids capture the true atmos of the night (as it was for me) better than any other i've seen, ta very much.

*tips hat*

You're welcome.

I was genuinely stunned by the reaction to B&H - the explosion of noise and cheers and lights when the drums/guitar kicked in was _immense_.

I was like :eek::happy::D

'Acting like morons'?? Oh dear Laure and Chris seem to have upset the gig police with their not staring at the stage mesmerised by Guiding Light antics. :LOL:

:noey:

Laure and Chris' dance is easily better than any Muse gig ever. It should be on the next DVD lol

Thanks so much for all your amazing pics and vids! Watching them again and again helps me not to be too depressed after that amazing week end! :LOL:

Here's my little contribution! They're not as good as Pip's ones, but it was the first time I used this camera (and probably the last one! :LOL:) and besides, it was impossible to me to stay stoic during the show! I had so much better to do! (like screaming out, jumping up and down and eyeing Matt up! :D)

The crowd was in fire! I've bruises that testify it! But I don't care. I'm ready to do that again, from tomorrow if I could!

Thanks to the amazing people who were waiting with me at the R door in the morning of the 11th, and to those who were around me in the pit and who cared a lot about each others. :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdjQZcNWTss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7VDr0yIPnw

Can't wait for Wembley! :D

Thanks for all these videos :happy:

I sometimes think that when you are at a gig you think its the most amazing gig ever because you are so into the music but watching these videos back (and mostly listening cos I am supposed to be working :ninja:) the performances are just incredible - Matt's voice is better than ever, particularly listening to SP!!

I love how everyone's video of B+H (including mine :$) have huge screams at the beginning! For some strange reason I would have liked to see NSC performed live and the videos show it is a good live one - but wouldn't have swapped it for B+H :D

Too bad we didn't see each other but I didn't queue the first day cause I was supposed to be seated :p and enjoyed the gig from the back of the GC, where we had lots of space to dance and make cheesy moves like I saw on your videos :chuckle: The next day I was in the crowd up in the front, so we missed each other! Maybe next time :happy: And I love your videos as always! :awesome:

And the 12th was my favourite Muse gig too! Best one I've seen so far!

Archived