[quote=Matithieu;8053836

It's written "from fans cheers!"

On the other side tifo-2.jpg

I was making the "M" ;-)

I was too ! :chuckle:

Awesome gig really, I still can't get over it ! The band, the show, the crowd, everything was amazing !

Thanks to all who share their vids ! I wish I could but mine are crap. :$

You should have been here yesterday and today morning :noey:

We were watching Pip's videos from the SdF gigs and I actually got teary-eyed when I realised this trip is over. It's done. No more insanity and three gigs per week. Damnit.

it is :supersad:

OMG that is a bloody awful photo of me! I look so miserable! I'm not! Honestly!:$:$

you look like you've dozed off!

And.. Soldier's Poem? People actually liked that setlist change? :LOL: It's such a lame change!

i liked that set change. but then i can't stand Unintended.

those comments on your youtube pip are just daft. everyone enjoys gigs in their own way. i'm so energised i started "dancing" in the interval. that's how i ended up in your area cos the people around me were like "huh" and the one man who was trying to "dance" with me couldn't keep the pace up. i knew you lot would have fun!

talking of silly dancing (something i am qualified to talk about! :LOL:) i used to gallop to KOC and if i had enough room at a gig, i would bounce all over the place. (earl's court was particularly memorable as i was filmed for the whole of Bliss even though i kept trying to bounce away :$)

It doesn't need to be if you'll just get your arse here for Kaisaniemi. :fear: I went through the Finnish auction website and you could probs get the ticket 10€ cheaper in there.

it's the damn expensive flight though :supersad: I bet I can get a one week all-inclusive vacation in Turkey or somewhere for the money I'd spend in Finland :chuckle:

you look like you've dozed off!

i liked that set change. but then i can't stand Unintended.

those comments on your youtube pip are just daft. everyone enjoys gigs in their own way. i'm so energised i started "dancing" in the interval. that's how i ended up in your area cos the people around me were like "huh" and the one man who was trying to "dance" with me couldn't keep the pace up. i knew you lot would have fun!

talking of silly dancing (something i am qualified to talk about! :LOL:) i used to gallop to KOC and if i had enough room at a gig, i would bounce all over the place. (earl's court was particularly memorable as i was filmed for the whole of Bliss even though i kept trying to bounce away :$)

I really enjoyed watching you boogie to the cd! You made me smile lots (in a kind, not unkind, way;))!:)

I do that too, as soon as Dom brings those 'horsies' in! :awesome:

:(:(

Roll on three gigs in September!:D

Followed by :(:(:(:(:(:(

The only redeeming quality of NSC - it's just insanely funny live :chuckle:

You're going to three in September? Damnit, I need to get another Wembley ticket somehow. So much money spent on Muse... at least I'll have Finland and maybe Latvia as well in a month or so.

Any lack in audio quality was down to the sound desk I'm afraid. We could hardly hear Tom for most of their set :(

I was so bummed about this, how can such a big fuckup even happen at such a big gig? Poor Tom. :supersad:

Oh god, I don't care about the song that much but I always feel like galloping around the house when that part kicks in :LOL:

Well, I'm pretty sure this will get played in Kaisaniemi as well, so we can do a galloping konga line or something :LOL:

The only redeeming quality of NSC - it's just insanely funny live :chuckle:

You're going to three in September? Damnit, I need to get another Wembley ticket somehow. So much money spent on Muse... at least I'll have Finland and maybe Latvia as well in a month or so.

I was so bummed about this, how can such a big fuckup even happen at such a big gig? Poor Tom. :supersad:

Going to Manchester and both Wembley gigs :)

Yeah, I was very disappointed with the mic problem and did feel sorry for Tom.

Going to Manchester and both Wembley gigs :)

Yeah, I was very disappointed with the mic problem and did feel sorry for Tom.

It's gonna be a blast :awesome: I'll just watch your pics and vids from Manchester, no way I'm spending another week in England when I'm supposed to be studying. :LOL:

I'm amazed this didn't get sorted out fast, there are so many sound techs and all... replacement microphone, faffing around with the soundboard, whatever needs to be done. It should have been done. Matt's mic fail during MKU was sorted out in a few lines, but Tom's micfail lasted for almost the entire gig. So strange. If I believed in conspiracy theories, I'd say he had majorly pissed off some soundguy earlier and that was revenge for it :LOL:

At 6:30PM around the Quick/Gaumont, there was a little group, a little orchestra playing The Kinks !!!

Does anyone have any informations about them? I had no time to stay and listen to them or even talk with them! I'm a Kinks-addict, so any info would be appreciated :p

It sounded really good

Edit : oh by the way, the Muse gig was cool

THE KINKS§§!!!!!1111!1!1!1!Ooonne

Archived