Too bad we didn't see each other but I didn't queue the first day cause I was supposed to be seated :p and enjoyed the gig from the back of the GC, where we had lots of space to dance and make cheesy moves like I saw on your videos :chuckle: The next day I was in the crowd up in the front, so we missed each other! Maybe next time :happy: And I love your videos as always! :awesome:

And the 12th was my favourite Muse gig too! Best one I've seen so far!

Are you coming to Manchester/Wembley?:)

I'll be at Wembley, me and my friend are going on the 11th but we're planning on going the first date too if we get tickets! :happy:

I'm going to Manchester and both Wembley gigs so maybe see you at Wembley:)

Looking back at the thread, it's hilarious looking at some of the reactions.

Even though Butterflies and Hurricanes didn't surprise me at all (I was told it was going to be played and I don't particulary like the song) it was a pretty epic rendition and I really enjoyed it.

And.. Soldier's Poem? People actually liked that setlist change? :LOL: It's such a lame change!

Looking back at the thread, it's hilarious looking at some of the reactions.

Even though Butterflies and Hurricanes didn't surprise me at all (I was told it was going to be played and I don't particulary like the song) it was a pretty epic rendition and I really enjoyed it.

And.. Soldier's Poem? People actually liked that setlist change? :LOL: It's such a lame change!

It was the best gig I've seen but I'm still gutted that I didn't get to hear Bliss or CE! I mean this was my third gig this year with both of the songs being top on the votings and I didn't get to hear them :supersad: B&H was great but I didn't really care about Soldier's Poem :LOL:

Guess the only time I will get to see Bliss is when I look at my tattoo :indiff:

If they don't play it in Wembley I will be pissed! :fear:

It was the best gig I've seen but I'm still gutted that I didn't get to hear Bliss or CE! I mean this was my third gig this year with both of the songs being top on the votings and I didn't get to hear them :supersad: B&H was great but I didn't really care about Soldier's Poem :LOL:

Guess the only time I will get to see Bliss is when I look at my tattoo :indiff:

If they don't play it in Wembley I will be pissed! :fear:

Or at a festival haha. I'll only be mega gutted if I miss Showbiz and maybe the full Exogenesis. I don't know if it's worth going to Wembley just yet. I need to concentrate on other bands :LOL:

Yeah French gigs are totally fun, I don't think it's one of my favourites but I'd be happy to put it in the top 10

Or at a festival haha. I'll only be mega gutted if I miss Showbiz and maybe the full Exogenesis. I don't know if it's worth going to Wembley just yet. I need to concentrate on other bands :LOL:

Yeah French gigs are totally fun, I don't think it's one of my favourites but I'd be happy to put it in the top 10

Yeah, too bad I don't go to any festivals :indiff:

Wembley was the first ticket I bought for this year and the other gigs just came by accident ;)

Yeah, too bad I don't go to any festivals :indiff:

Wembley was the first ticket I bought for this year and the other gigs just came by accident ;)

If I had more money, I'd be tempted by the Polish festival but I need to give myself a rest :LOL: I've had a good couple of weeks and I'll leave it at that :happy:

Too bad we didn't see each other but I didn't queue the first day cause I was supposed to be seated :p and enjoyed the gig from the back of the GC, where we had lots of space to dance and make cheesy moves like I saw on your videos :chuckle: The next day I was in the crowd up in the front, so we missed each other! Maybe next time :happy: And I love your videos as always! :awesome:

And the 12th was my favourite Muse gig too! Best one I've seen so far!

Oh yes, Tintti just reminded me of how we mimed horseback riding to NSC and probably pissed off quite a few NSC-fans around us :LOL: And all the dramatic moves and promising to kill each other or ourselves to the line "and we'll die together". It might be a crap song, but at least we had so much fun. :LOL:

And Tintti just said next to me that you will have to come to Finland and you have no other choice. You'd better obey, you don't want to know what she might do otherwise.

Oh yes, Tintti just reminded me of how we mimed horseback riding to NSC and probably pissed off quite a few NSC-fans around us :LOL: And all the dramatic moves and promising to kill each other or ourselves to the line "and we'll die together". It might be a crap song, but at least we had so much fun. :LOL:

And Tintti just said next to me that you will have to come to Finland and you have no other choice. You'd better obey, you don't want to know what she might do otherwise.

That was so funny! :chuckle: Some of the guys were doing cheesy moves too (the ones in the blue and orange shirts I think) :LOL:

There were NSC fans? :p

Should I get scared? :erm:

That was so funny! :chuckle: Some of the guys were doing cheesy moves too (the ones in the blue and orange shirts I think) :LOL:

There were NSC fans? :p

Should I get scared? :erm:

Maybe there were a few, I remember someone giving me a laser look of death at one point :LOL: And it had to be the dancing, I didn't even sing along much to NSC or GL. We just did cheesy moves with Tintti and mocked the songs a bit.

Yeah, you should. She can be incredibly scary and violent.

Maybe there were a few, I remember someone giving me a laser look of death at one point :LOL: And it had to be the dancing, I didn't even sing along much to NSC or GL. We just did cheesy moves with Tintti and mocked the songs a bit.

Yeah, you should. She can be incredibly scary and violent.

Well, their fault if they can't appreciate our dancing :phu:

Hmm...I should take that into account :erm: (I'm still sure I can beat her in a fight though :ninja:)

:LOL:

Fucking hell at how much he throws that thing.

:shifty:

poorglitterati.gif

Well, their fault if they can't appreciate our dancing :phu:

Hmm...I should take that into account :erm: (I'm still sure I can beat her in a fight though :ninja:)

I know, we were awesome. :phu:

She has taken martial arts kinda stuff though. And she's an annoying fighter. :indiff:

uhhuhhh! :chuckle: She is? :erm:

You should have been here yesterday and today morning :noey:

We were watching Pip's videos from the SdF gigs and I actually got teary-eyed when I realised this trip is over. It's done. No more insanity and three gigs per week. Damnit.

I'm a bit late to the party, but anyways, it's never too late.

Amazing gig, especially when they played the Abso Tour DVD intro for Butterflies&Hurricanes! I just couldn't believe it! Butterflies&Hurricanes was a nice surprise, and so was Take A Bow (didn't know that they had brought it back for this tour since I was avoiding any possible spoilers ;))

I was seating but I still enjoyed the show (and also promised myself that I'll go in the GC next time, it wasn't even full...) The boys were in top form and truly enjoyed the gig as well!

Now I want to come back to this night :(

No more Muse gig planned for me... Guess I'll have to wait for the next tour to see them again :/ But well, definitely a perfect gig! :)

A bit gutted that the 12th didn't get MK Ultra, and that we had to endure I Belong To You... But seeing that the 11th didn't get MOTP and B&H and got NSC, well, I think I prefer my gig :D

Oh yes, Tintti just reminded me of how we mimed horseback riding to NSC

I do that too, as soon as Dom brings those 'horsies' in! :awesome:

You should have been here yesterday and today morning :noey:

We were watching Pip's videos from the SdF gigs and I actually got teary-eyed when I realised this trip is over. It's done. No more insanity and three gigs per week. Damnit.

:(:(

Roll on three gigs in September!:D

Followed by :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Archived