Who is your favorite member of Define Tension  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

Question for GSK. When is he going to upload a new cover? He's been neglecting his youtube channel for a long time :(

He's been busy bagging groceries and getting head. I'll tell him to put some new ones up.

OMG YOU FEATURED ON A REAL LIFE COVER WITH THE LEGEND HIMSELF!!1!1! YOU PLAYED KNIGHTS OF CYDONlA... ON THE SAME DRUMKIT!!! IT FUCKING BLEW MY MIND

Question for Define Tension - how come you guys sold out? You were so raw back in the Hysteria cover days, since the departure of the SG guy you have gone all Green Day ish. What will the next album sound like? And was Citizen Erased recorded on a 7 string? And omg I love you

Chill man

Question for Define Tension - how come you guys sold out?/QUOTE]

We sold out because we really needed the money. Our singer Eric has lost a lot of weight on tour and we like to keep him at about 550 lbs (you know...for the ladies). However, we didnt have enough money to buy him 50 Bic Macs a day anymore, so we were forced to change our sound and sell out.

You were so raw back in the Hysteria cover days, since the departure of the SG guy you have gone all Green Day ish. What will the next album sound like?

SG guy? Oh you mean Chad....you know, he's actually still in the band. That video was actually pre-GSK material and the guy with the mirror shades and sideburns is our old guitarist Paul. Anyways, to answer your question, I'm not sure what you mean by sounding all Green Day ish, when our goal was to sound like One Direction. Expect the next album to sound like what would happen if all the members of The Dillinger Escape Plan banged the Spice Girls.

And was Citizen Erased recorded on a 7 string? And omg I love you

No it was a 13 string.

EEzz7.jpg

Hello,

My name is Alex and I play drums for the band Define Tension.

I don't know if legally you can call it a "band." also, if you struggle to find simple definitions, I can't imagine how you plan on succeeding as something which involves higher levels of complexity, such as musical composition. My suggestion, start here. http://bit.ly/O2O8XM

I couldn't help but notice that you fine gentleman are talking about my band. Just for the record, me and my bandmates (including your beloved GSK) found this thread over a year ago and we have been quietly checking in from time to time ever since. I gotta say, you guys are really funny! Seriously, whenever we come on here and read your posts, it's almost impossible to not laugh. For the last year, we have actually been calling Beau "GSK" at band practice in a British accent.

We're not all British. Don't be so presumptious. http://bit.ly/O2OjCg

Heck, it's practically his nickname in real life now. I just wish we had a big enough green screen to drop behind us for our shows, im sure it would help fix GSK's "horrible tone".

Please, for his own sake, don't flatter him. Stab a giraffe and listen to it cry out in agony, run that into an amp, and put a vuvuzella track in parallel with it. This is better tone than his. Why not try listening back at your tracks rather than being all "shit guize! we are so fucking teh cools!"

Anyways...I also noticed that one of the kids who recently posted is from Minneapolis. You have a golden opportunity on your plate my friend, because this Sunday (August 12th) at 5pm, Define Tension will be playing live at G.B. Leighton's Pickle Park in Minneapolis to compete in the third round of the Rawkzilla Battle of the Bands.

I think that person just killed themself. If not, GSK's tone will.

You will be able to meet GSK, Pedro Jorge, and the rest of the gang. Not only will you be able to meet GSK, but you are also welcome to get an autograph, pictures, etc...something the rest of these guys will never get the chance to do. I hope to see you there!

On a serious note, the golden rule of any profession which involves limelight is to manage your ego. With that kind of talk, you're aiming for the fabled Nikki Minaj category. Kudos, esperoba would be proud.

Since I'm here, I'm willing to hold a little Q&A session about Define Tension and/or GSK. Ask me anything and I will answer guaranteed.

-Alex, DT

A couple of weeks ago, the moon looked bigger than usual. Was this because your combined egos are so big that it had a gravitational effect on the moon, physically pulling it noticibly closer to our earth? Is your tone going to cause the end of the world? Can it wait till after next Saturday as I have an awesome dubstep gig to go to?

P.S. - I like the poll. I voted for myself since I am the greatest drummer to ever walk on the face of planet Earth.

Kill yourself.

Question for Define Tension - how come you guys sold out? You were so raw back in the Hysteria cover days' date=' since the departure of the SG guy you have gone all Green Day ish. What will the next album sound like? And was Citizen Erased recorded on a 7 string? And omg I love you[/quote']

Jamie, I've a counter question. Does the TM stand for "The Man" or "The Magnificant"?

He's been busy bagging groceries and getting head. I'll tell him to put some new ones up.

I don't think it counts if it's dead...

We sold out because we really needed the money. Our singer Eric has lost a lot of weight on tour and we like to keep him at about 550 lbs (you know...for the ladies). However, we didnt have enough money to buy him 50 Bic Macs a day anymore, so we were forced to change our sound and sell out.

Change it to worse?

SG guy? Oh you mean Chad....you know, he's actually still in the band. That video was actually pre-GSK material and the guy with the mirror shades and sideburns is our old guitarist Paul. Anyways, to answer your question, I'm not sure what you mean by sounding all Green Day ish, when our goal was to sound like One Direction. Expect the next album to sound like what would happen if all the members of The Dillinger Escape Plan banged the Spice Girls.

No it was a 13 string.

Good effort on the trolling. Wrong forum. Try here: http://z4.invisionfree.com/Esparoba1_Forum/index.php?

Getting out and making music is always better than sitting in and scornfully criticising those who are actually having a go. Did you not get enough hugs as a child?

:rolleyes:

Where did all this beef for Esparoba come from? I've always wondered :chuckle:

Guest Batman.

I genuinely think this is the best thing to happen to this forum

And I love how everyone is suddenly defensive now :LOL:

Neil, you need to relax bud. Take a deep breath and pull the stick out of your arse. You have a guest of honor among you, I would appreciate a little more respect.

Also, nice profile pic. You look a lot like a friend of mine...his name is God.

Neil, you need to relax bud. Take a deep breath and pull the stick out of your arse. You have a guest of honor among you, I would appreciate a little more respect.

:LOL:

dat shit dint go so wel niyl lol

Getting out and making music is always better than sitting in and scornfully criticising those who are actually having a go. Did you not get enough hugs as a child?

cool story bro. glad to see you've been keeping track of my endeavors.

should I change it to the one you have on your twitter of you fondling imaginary testicles?

Neil is just jealous because GSK is better at guitar than him

This.

should I change it to the one you have on your twitter of you fondling imaginary testicles?

Sure. But you should probably know that im actually cradling the pot of gold that your family has been searching for the last five centuries.

:rolleyes:

Where did all this beef for Esparoba come from? I've always wondered :chuckle:

He's an arrogant cunt. thinks he's god.

You're not how I imagined :supersad: stop being so cocky please.

and it's an avatar

Sure. But you should probably know that im actually cradling the pot of gold that your family has been searching for the last five centuries.

woah, racism.

I dont like you anymore. First DT selling out, and now this?! WTF.

Archived