1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

But it was worth it, right?

I really shouldn't be saying that

I dunno. Posting a photoshopped pic of that guy holding a testicle would been a bit far :ninja:

Also, in my past experience, both as a mod and not as a mod, many of the staff don't look too kindly on the use of the word gay in the context of "you like muse? you're such a gayfaghomo!!" And in fairness, they're right. If we're looking for insults, we can all do much better than that.

For example, if someone says "omfg i luff mewze/da fine tendons" why not say something like "esparoba1's checkshirt collection is better than you."

I bet if someone said that to james, they'd get perma'd, not just from the board, but also from life.

I dunno. Posting a photoshopped pic of that guy holding a testicle would been a bit far :ninja: / did you see it?

Also, in my past experience, both as a mod and not as a mod, many of the staff don't look too kindly on the use of the word gay in the context of "you like muse? you're such a gayfaghomo!!" And in fairness, they're right. If we're looking for insults, we can all do much better than that.

For example, if someone says "omfg i luff mewze/da fine tendons" why not say something like "esparoba1's checkshirt collection is better than you."

I bet if someone said that to james, they'd get perma'd, not just from the board, but also from life.

I forget sometimes you were a mod

Archived