1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

Hello GSK appreciatorz!!!

l.jpg

I thought we should have a thread devoted to the exploits of the multitalented GSK. Part actor. Part musician. Part picture frame enthusiast. Is there nothing this guy cannot do!? As a major fanboi of GSK, I'm keen to know more about his Kit and Tab. What shade of green does he use for his famous Green Screen? What brand of sunglasses does he use? What university did he go to in order to learn his game changing CGI skills? These are questions that demand answering!

On top of that, it's a place where we all can share in the magical world of Define Tension fanboi artwerks. I happened to come across a site with these absolute gems, so please, feel free to add to it!

Fan-Art-Define-Tension-define-tension-30612878-400-300.gif

Fan-Art-Define-Tension-define-tension-30718885-284-400.gif

And, I saved the best for laugh last!

73ntip.gif

Wow, I thought Olly's circle of life artwork was phenomenal, but with those photoshop skills.... I'm going to have to rethink my whole life!!!

So come on! Share your appreciation for Define Tension and get your support out for our good friend GSK. Rock on!!

I'm tempted to leave the poll there...

[media]

[media]

Pre-GSK days

It really bugs me when a band has two guitar players that play exactly the same parts

OMFG Is that the fabled video where he played live WITHOUT the famous green screen?

His mirror shades makes him look so badass. Matt bellamy can suck it with his blue flashing ones.

Don't forget the sideburns!

Hello,

My name is Alex and I play drums for the band Define Tension. I couldn't help but notice that you fine gentleman are talking about my band. Just for the record, me and my bandmates (including your beloved GSK) found this thread over a year ago and we have been quietly checking in from time to time ever since. I gotta say, you guys are really funny! Seriously, whenever we come on here and read your posts, it's almost impossible to not laugh. For the last year, we have actually been calling Beau "GSK" at band practice in a British accent. Heck, it's practically his nickname in real life now. I just wish we had a big enough green screen to drop behind us for our shows, im sure it would help fix GSK's "horrible tone".

Anyways...I also noticed that one of the kids who recently posted is from Minneapolis. You have a golden opportunity on your plate my friend, because this Sunday (August 12th) at 5pm, Define Tension will be playing live at G.B. Leighton's Pickle Park in Minneapolis to compete in the third round of the Rawkzilla Battle of the Bands. You will be able to meet GSK, Pedro Jorge, and the rest of the gang. Not only will you be able to meet GSK, but you are also welcome to get an autograph, pictures, etc...something the rest of these guys will never get the chance to do. I hope to see you there!

Since I'm here, I'm willing to hold a little Q&A session about Define Tension and/or GSK. Ask me anything and I will answer guaranteed.

-Alex, DT

P.S. - I like the poll. I voted for myself since I am the greatest drummer to ever walk on the face of planet Earth.

Hello,

My name is Alex and I play drums for the band Define Tension. I couldn't help but notice that you fine gentleman are talking about my band. Just for the record, me and my bandmates (including your beloved GSK) found this thread over a year ago and we have been quietly checking in from time to time ever since. I gotta say, you guys are really funny! Seriously, whenever we come on here and read your posts, it's almost impossible to not laugh. For the last year, we have actually been calling Beau "GSK" at band practice in a British accent. Heck, it's practically his nickname in real life now. I just wish we had a big enough green screen to drop behind us for our shows, im sure it would help fix GSK's "horrible tone".

Anyways...I also noticed that one of the kids who recently posted is from Minneapolis. You have a golden opportunity on your plate my friend, because this Sunday (August 12th) at 5pm, Define Tension will be playing live at G.B. Leighton's Pickle Park in Minneapolis to compete in the third round of the Rawkzilla Battle of the Bands. You will be able to meet GSK, Pedro Jorge, and the rest of the gang. Not only will you be able to meet GSK, but you are also welcome to get an autograph, pictures, etc...something the rest of these guys will never get the chance to do. I hope to see you there!

Since I'm here, I'm willing to hold a little Q&A session about Define Tension and/or GSK. Ask me anything and I will answer guaranteed.

-Alex, DT

P.S. - I like the poll. I voted for myself since I am the greatest drummer to ever walk on the face of planet Earth.

Hi Neil.

Hello,

-Alex, DT

i-want-to-believe.jpg

That's not Neil. Neil couldn't make things this awkward if he tried!

I knew GSK was aware of us - I think someone spilled the beans a while back. Never thought he or any of his bandmates would grace us with their presence though!

Question for GSK. When is he going to upload a new cover? He's been neglecting his youtube channel for a long time :(

Question for Define Tension - how come you guys sold out? You were so raw back in the Hysteria cover days, since the departure of the SG guy you have gone all Green Day ish. What will the next album sound like? And was Citizen Erased recorded on a 7 string? And omg I love you

Archived