Do you want to have our very own 'Guitar Hero MUSE'?  

434 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have our very own 'Guitar Hero MUSE'?

I was really hoping that Guitar Hero and MUSE would collaborate to come out with their own 'Guitar Hero MUSE'. Other bands have already have theirs such as Metallica, Aerosmith and The Beatles coming in soon. So, I've decided to have this poll to let all MUSE fans out there vote for this thread. Thanx. We love MUSE!

I was really hoping that Gutar Hero and MUSE would collaborate to come out with their own 'Guitar Hero MUSE'. Other bands have already have theirs such as Metallica, Aerosmith and The Beatles coming in soon. So, I've decided to have this poll to let all MUSE fans out there vote for this thread. Thanx. We love MUSE!

The Beatles are Rock Band. But I've thought about this for a year. Muse aren't big enough and wouldn't work out. A lot of their songs are piano too, or not too much of a main guitar part.

The Beatles are Rock Band. But I've thought about this for a year. Muse aren't big enough and wouldn't work out. A lot of their songs are piano too, or not too much of a main guitar part.

good thing i like the drums :awesome: + you could always lay the guitar on its back and play it like a piano :erm: maybe :shifty: Oh God:facepalm:

Actually, I'd love to have a Muse Rock Band. :yesey:

Rock Band:eek: No, if there was a muse Rock Band then I'd have to buy that as well.

Its bad enough knowing that Hysteria is on it.:( The sad thing is I was actually going to get it.

If there is going to be a muse anything, please let it be GH:happy::p

Archived