Do you want to have our very own 'Guitar Hero MUSE'?  

434 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have our very own 'Guitar Hero MUSE'?

i would love for a MUSE rockband or GH. It would be very challenging. I mean insane bass riffs ( Hysteria) Amazing drumming ( stockholm) and great guitar riffs (where do we start). I don't think there is a problem with the popularity of muse, i mean they comfortably sell out the biggest stadium in the uk, aswell as many european arenas. it would be amazing if it ever did happen.

Uprising is going to be on the new guitar hero, warriors of rock!

To be honest, there aren't really a lot of songs by Muse that would be challenging on Rockband or GH :erm:

• 1 month later...

I would just love a Muse guitar Hero. Yes some of them aren't all guittar, but now you end up playing the keyboard bits as well. Most songs have a signature drum beat, or bass line or riff.

Also, I have GH Metallica at home, and you have the songs which have influenced them as well. Would be interesting to play the songs which have influenced Muse themselves. I would buy it! I'm sure others would!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was playing guitar hero green day edition and it was heck alot of fun. Green day's music are even simpler than muse's, most of it is just power chords and simple solos. Surely muse's songs would be more fun and challenging. And i hope they make it a live edition, where the songs are taken from their gigs. AND imagine if there is a new guitar peripheral, a Manson guitar!!! Kaoss pad, (fake) sustainer switch, killswitch!!!:D

If it does happen, with maybe a Drum Hero attached, we might get:

GUITAR HERO

Plug In baby

Uprising

Showbiz

Citizen Erased

Supermassive Black Hole

Stockholm Syndrome

MK Ultra

Knights of Cydonia

Small print

Starlight (they'll make you do the bass parts)

Hysteria (Bass intro + the guitar for rest)

New Born

Muscle Museum

Time Is Running Out

Unnatural Selection

DRUM HERO

Assassin

Map Of The Problematique

Undisclosed Desires

Resistance

Guiding Light

Butterflies & Hurricanes

Exo Politics

Hyper Music

Micro Cuts

Exogenesis Overture

Sunburn

Uno

Bliss

The Groove

Neutron Star Collision

i wouldn't at all mind that!

• 2 months later...
If it does happen, with maybe a Drum Hero attached, we might get:

Has anyone actually had a go at drums on Guitar Hero? I'm considering buying the drums to go with my GH no.5 (That one has PIB on it) because I've looked on youtube and stuff and they look pretty fun! Just need some conformation if they're worth buying...

:happy:

Have to say that I completely agree. I thought of Muse having a guitar hero a while ago and think it's genius. Metallica,Aerosmith and The Beatles get one,why not Muse? They're far better than them all! So It's like he said. Comment in agreement please!

Has anyone actually had a go at drums on Guitar Hero? I'm considering buying the drums to go with my GH no.5 (That one has PIB on it) because I've looked on youtube and stuff and they look pretty fun! Just need some conformation if they're worth buying...

:happy:

DO ITTTT. It's fun to bang on stuff. Especially if you're in a pissed off mood. :p

I'd play it. I got Beatles Rock Band the day of release and played it nonstop for about 2 months, it's insanely fun to play with friends and a great way of enjoying music that you love. I like GH but the graphics are terrible, Matt looks scary on it (as does Travis Barker ffs)!, And I like the idea of having all different outfits (scubadom ftw :D) and unlockables such as rare videos, pics, etc...

I'd take Muse RB over Muse GH any day imo

DO ITTTT. It's fun to bang on stuff. Especially if you're in a pissed off mood. :p

Thanks for the advice! Sounds like you have a LOT of fun! HAHA! :LOL: You're AWESOME man! :happy:

EDIT: I'm in need of a drum set for guitar hero then, - I've had a quick browse on ebay and found one item, although I'm not prepared to pay £90 for it, a second hand one would be awesome if anyone knows of one up for sale. Thanks xx.

Just when I might have been looking forward to Guitar Hero Muse...this happens...there might be a chance of it happening in the late future, but I doubt it. :(

http://au.xbox360.ign.com/articles/114/1148687p1.html

Although the Guitar Hero business unit at Activision is being shuttered, company executives left the door open for a return in the future, saying the brand would need to be "re-assessed" going forward.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived