Do you want to have our very own 'Guitar Hero MUSE'?  

434 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have our very own 'Guitar Hero MUSE'?

• 3 weeks later...

Muse definately deserves one. They have been getting very popular lately. This is my image:

_50-70 songs (albums, singles, and b-sides, no live crap (although they are amazing live))

_It should include shiney mirror guitar controller, undecided bass one as well as drum set.

_The game should be like the Bealtes Rockband in that most of the songs are played in acid trips. But instead of acid trips, they're their....muses:p Each song will have it's portrayed motive venue, most of them will take off there music video if they have one.

_Here are some examples

-Plug In Baby [same as music video except without the tenticle girls]

-Stockholm Syndrome [not the heat vision one]

-New Born [same as video, maybe actually right side up instead of sideways and no freaky girl in the window

-Assassin [i thought the best place for this would be in a tall-grassed field with the wind reacting to Dom's epic drum part and arrow flying in during the chorus line.

-Unintended [Like video, with them playing insturments though

-Bliss [instead of matt just falling, let's give them a falling platform to play on before they reach the bottom and matt "dies"

-Undisclosed Desires [same as video, no black chick with a weird haircut

-Uprising [same as video, maybe mainly on the truck

-Resistance [this song remind me of a zombie invasion or some sort of riot of people, so have them stand on their towers while people pile up under them

-Map of the Problematique [this one got me thinking of the discography of the single. so why not have them in the purple sort of cosmic glow on an invisible platform and their insturments would also be invisible. only when they would play a certain note would the insturments light up, in dom's case each individual drum on cymbal would light up when he would hit it

-Citizen Erased [any ideas :D?

-Knights of Cydonia [same as video, but more of them playing, in fact JUST of them playing

-Starlight [same as video]

-Hyper Music [same as video, a little less shaking please]

-MK Ultra [i imagine this on the Resistance's discograpy, with them playing on the conveyor belt to Earth while the color hexegons react to what they play. Each layer would be for a different instruemtn and vocal part. Making it like five or six individual layers. and when played together it would look really cool

-Time is Running Out [same as video, no stripping

-Hysteria [this one has a video, but maybe doing it in hotel lobby like the video would be better. with the doors opening and closing to the different parts. and let's not forget chris's bass riff, something must completment that :D

-Uno [same as video, but them playing more

-Muscle Museam [same as video but just them playing in the garage

And many more.

If you have any other ideas on any of the other songs I didn't include let me know.

In addition to all, the game should come with two mikes and two stands, two guitar controllers, and a drum kit. (and maybe they should include the ion drum kit for this game: http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ion-rock-band-2-drum-set.jpg )

the story mode should just have the songs go in chronologic order. As for rewards, I don't know what would work but like I said give me ideas.

Muse definately deserves one. They have been getting very popular lately. This is my image:

_50-70 songs (albums, singles, and b-sides, no live crap (although they are amazing live))

_It should include shiney mirror guitar controller, undecided bass one as well as drum set.

_The game should be like the Bealtes Rockband in that most of the songs are played in acid trips. But instead of acid trips, they're their....muses:p Each song will have it's portrayed motive venue, most of them will take off there music video if they have one.

_Here are some examples

-New Born [same as video, maybe actually right side up instead of sideways and no freaky girl in the window

-Assassin [i thought the best place for this would be in a tall-grassed field with the wind reacting to Dom's epic drum part and arrow flying in during the chorus line.

-Bliss [instead of matt just falling, let's give them a falling platform to play on before they reach the bottom and matt "dies"

-Resistance [this song remind me of a zombie invasion or some sort of riot of people, so have them stand on their towers while people pile up under them

-Map of the Problematique [this one got me thinking of the discography of the single. so why not have them in the purple sort of cosmic glow on an invisible platform and their insturments would also be invisible. only when they would play a certain note would the insturments light up, in dom's case each individual drum on cymbal would light up when he would hit it

-Knights of Cydonia [same as video, but more of them playing, in fact JUST of them playing

-MK Ultra [i imagine this on the Resistance's discograpy, with them playing on the conveyor belt to Earth while the color hexegons react to what they play. Each layer would be for a different instruemtn and vocal part. Making it like five or six individual layers. and when played together it would look really cool

-Hysteria [this one has a video, but maybe doing it in hotel lobby like the video would be better. with the doors opening and closing to the different parts. and let's not forget chris's bass riff, something must completment that :D

And many more.

If you have any other ideas on any of the other songs I didn't include let me know.

In addition to all, the game should come with two mikes and two stands, two guitar controllers, and a drum kit. (and maybe they should include the ion drum kit for this game: http://www.slipperybrick.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/ion-rock-band-2-drum-set.jpg )

the story mode should just have the songs go in chronologic order. As for rewards, I don't know what would work but like I said give me ideas.

I WANT IT NOOWWWWWWWW!!!!!!! :D:LOL::eek:

maybe the rewards could be unlocking more songs? like B-Sides and stuff?

For example:

if you play expert guitar and get 100% on Assassin you'll unlock Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses Edit)

maybe something like that?

maybe the rewards could be unlocking more songs? like B-Sides and stuff?

For example:

if you play expert guitar and get 100% on Assassin you'll unlock Assassin (Grand Omega Bosses Edit)

maybe something like that?

if you beat the game with 100% on expert on every song you get the Dom sex tape :ninja:

Refrained from posting until now: Quoted from another board.

People like Guitar Hero over Rock Band?

What the actual fuck.

Rock Band showed everyone how it’s done with Rock Band: The Beatles. If you’re going to showcase a band, fill the disc with that band’s music, not with filler from opening acts.

When I downloaded the demo from GH:VH, there were 2 tracks from VH and two others from Weezer and Whatstheirfaces… If I wanted Weezer songs, I’d buy them as DLC in RB2 or GH5.

I got Aerosmith for 5$ from the bargain bin; I’m doing likewise with this one. If Activision wants my business, they need to do these things right.

Point is: Rock Band is better than Guitar Hero. Would you want a game that was thrown together in a few months? Or one that they took the time to actually make it good.

Frankly, I think that Activision is going down the deep end when it comes to music games altogether.

• 2 weeks later...

_Here are some examples

And many more.

Check this out. I know the syncing sucks Chris's radioactive pretzels but it's just to give you an idea. (By the way I did not make the note charts a guy on youtube called FretsonFireMuse made these charts. All I did was mix it with the music video and add some flashy effects and bam! The full Muse expierience in your living room....on the couch:D) but they aren't perfect. I disguised my name as Fred Johntrueman because real names or overrated.:happy:

Check this out. I know the syncing sucks Chris's radioactive pretzels but it's just to give you an idea. (By the way I did not make the note charts a guy on youtube called FretsonFireMuse made these charts. All I did was mix it with the music video and add some flashy effects and bam! The full Muse expierience in your living room....on the couch:D) but they aren't perfect. I disguised my name as Fred Johntrueman because real names or overrated.:happy:

And here's this guy's page on Youtube if you want to subscribe to him.:)

http://www.youtube.com/user/FretsonFireMuse

That idea reminded me a little bit of a music video of a german punk rock band called "Die Ärzte" *cough

[spoiler=zombies :o]

Well, just a little bit. I read "zombie invasion" and immediately thought of that. (and yes, I quite like them! :p)

But - I want a Muse Rockband NOW O_O

Ah, what's going on with the spoilers? >_<

• 2 weeks later...
if you beat the game with 100% on expert on every song you get the Dom sex tape :ninja:

:LOL::yesey::facepalm:

It would be extremely amazing if they actually made a Guitar Hero Muse but I just can't see them making it. Or anyone besides somewhat obsessed people buying it..... As in anyone that ever goes on here

EDIT: Just found a facebook group for this. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=265542260218 I take back what I said. It would be extremely epic.

I just thought of another reason why Muse should have a Rock Band game.

Unlockable Content!

The RB band games (The Beatles and Green Day) have unlockable content like photos, video and audio.

In The Beatles: Rock Band, you got to unlock audio of The Beatles' Fan Club X-mas record, video of the Shea Stadium concert, photos of the band throughout their career, etc.

In the upcoming Green Day: Rock Band, there will be unlockable stuff like rare photos and video.

IF Muse went the Rock Band route, there could be some really neat stuff on the disc (besides the playable songs).

I just thought of another reason why Muse should have a Rock Band game.

Unlockable Content!

The RB band games (The Beatles and Green Day) have unlockable content like photos, video and audio.

In The Beatles: Rock Band, you got to unlock audio of The Beatles' Fan Club X-mas record, video of the Shea Stadium concert, photos of the band throughout their career, etc.

In the upcoming Green Day: Rock Band, there will be unlockable stuff like rare photos and video.

IF Muse went the Rock Band route, there could be some really neat stuff on the disc (besides the playable songs).

Indeed. And I have the Rockband instruments, not the GH instruments, so that's another good reason. :LOL:

Green Day have a Rockband Game, why cant we?

To be fair, the Green Day game came about because Harmonix (the developers) contracted with Warner Bros./Reprise records to get Green Day content and got access to more than they originally asked for.

With Muse, Harmonix knows that there is a big demand for Muse songs on the Rock Band game (there is a single, giant Muse thread on the Rock Band forums).

Also, I think everyone here who does play Rock Band 1/2 should get on XBOX Live or Playstation Network and download "Hysteria" from Muse. It was released 2 years ago, and is one of the most talked about tracks because it is so fun on all instruments. If more people bought it, it would probably stoke a fire under the developer's butts to get more songs.

One more thing I thought about that Rock Band has and Guitar Hero doesn't: Harmonies!

In the Rock Band band games, you are able to have more than one vocalist and the ability to play harmonies.

This would be awesome for Muse! You can have friends singing the "could be wrong, could be wrong" in "Resistance", call out the "hey" in "Unnatural Selection" and the "oi" in "Uprising", etc.

Archived