Do you want to have our very own 'Guitar Hero MUSE'?  

434 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to have our very own 'Guitar Hero MUSE'?

not everyone can play the real thing :LOL: some of us tend to artistically fail.

i just started playing guitar, and despite my only knowing how to play unintended and host i know someday i'll be able to rock out playing SS or something :LOL: i hope.........:erm::unsure:

Guitar Hero MUSE is for those MUSE fans who are unable to play the real thing... to play their songs in GH is somewhat close to a dream of being MATT.. it's like a fantasy.. Rock Band MUSE is for MUSE fans who wanna jam to their songs.. it's really somethin i'm really looking forward too...

Acutally in an interview Matt said he wants a Guitar Hero: Muse:D

Here's the interview

"Y! MUSIC: It's sort of another sign that you've "made it," when you get to be a Guitar Hero cartoon.

MATT: [laughs] Yeah, probably! It's definitely some kind of compliment, yeah. It's sort of given me a taste, actually--made me wonder if we could do a whole game, with the whole band involved, so we could get, like, a drummer version and a bass version as well. A few bands have done that now, and they've done games sort of based on the whole history of their albums. I think it might be cool to do something like that. "

:dance:

Guest QueenOfNerds
Ooomg animated Matt Bellamy is amazing. :LOL: He even does the PiB spins! I suppose we'll be getting a video of Matt all wired up too at one point? :D

Maybe he would be too ashamed :LOL:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Acutally in an interview Matt said he wants a Guitar Hero: Muse:D

Here's the interview

"Y! MUSIC: It's sort of another sign that you've "made it," when you get to be a Guitar Hero cartoon.

MATT: [laughs] Yeah, probably! It's definitely some kind of compliment, yeah. It's sort of given me a taste, actually--made me wonder if we could do a whole game, with the whole band involved, so we could get, like, a drummer version and a bass version as well. A few bands have done that now, and they've done games sort of based on the whole history of their albums. I think it might be cool to do something like that. "

:dance:

Yeah, go Matt! If he said so, then it's defo' gonna happen! It'll be amazing if they made it for the Xbox 720 when it comes out! ;)

We got a response from Activision!

We have information that they (activision) are "currently surveying for potential bands" and that Muse is one of the short listed (I guess one of the top 5 to likely get the game). Practically they also told us to come back when we reach 10,000 members.

Therefore, if we use some simple maths:

We are currently 4,000members and we need at least 10,000... if every member gets to join 3 of his facebook friends, we're there!

Join the FB group here: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=265542260218

wold this really work...and is this even worth it...i dont want to be joining something that wont be for any good....

Well I'm assuming that if the group received a reply from Activision, it would work. But I'm not the creator of the group so I can't guarantee anything but there's no harm in trying.

Well I'm assuming that if the group received a reply from Activision, it would work. But I'm not the creator of the group so I can't guarantee anything but there's no harm in trying.

yeah besides guitar hero muse would be sold out since us die hard fans would buy this for friends and ourselfs plus buy 5 copies for ourselfs and even friends who dont like muse! :chuckle:

NOOOOOOOOO!!

The people who make GH made Matt look freaky in Guitar Hero 5. I'd hate to see what they would do to Dom and Chris.

146020-8940_01_20090616-ji6n1_0169-620x.jpg

Now, if it were the people who make Rock Band, then I would say yes. Their Beatles: Rock Band avatars look realistic. I could imagine they would make Matt look normal and Dom and Chris (though digital) would ooze sexiness.

NOOOOOOOOO!!

The people who make GH made Matt look freaky in Guitar Hero 5. I'd hate to see what they would do to Dom and Chris.

146020-8940_01_20090616-ji6n1_0169-620x.jpg

Now, if it were the people who make Rock Band, then I would say yes. Their Beatles: Rock Band avatars look realistic. I could imagine they would make Matt look normal and Dom and Chris (though digital) would ooze sexiness.

I don't think virtual Matt looks freaky... :$

I haven't played Rock Band yet but judging the reviews, the better looking controllers and screencaps I think it would be better to have a Muse version for RB than GH.

Archived