• 4 weeks later...

I dunno if it's already mentioned or an easter egg at all, but I swear I heard some soft humming in Resistance just after the first chorus. I was listening to this version of the song with earphones. It's either very silent or I'm just hearing something that doesn't exist. Does anyone hear it?

I dunno if it's already mentioned or an easter egg at all, but I swear I heard some soft humming in Resistance just after the first chorus. I was listening to this version of the song with earphones. It's either very silent or I'm just hearing something that doesn't exist. Does anyone hear it?

It's Matt humming along with the guitar.

Seriously people, 95% of these aren't easter eggs! "Oh wait... I think, *I think* I can hear some drumming in MK Ultra! Eastah eggz???"

:facepalm:

That's Matt humming along to the piano, I think.

I could be wrong though.:rolleyes:

Yeah, that's what I thought, just had to make sure someone else hears it too :D

Edit: Yeah, realised that I must be fucking deaf. Definitely not an easter egg, you can hear it very clearly. Sorry for the waste of time.

At the very beginning of Bliss you can hear a "Ah" made by the keyboard- This is from the very end of New Born. :LOL:

And y'know how Matt goes "woo" around the beginning of IBTY? Well, at the end, during the clarinet solo, I think, you can slightly hear that being repeated :p

I don't think those count as Easter Eggs so much as just little mistakes :LOL:

At the very beginning of Bliss you can hear a "Ah" made by the keyboard- This is from the very end of New Born. :LOL:

And y'know how Matt goes "woo" around the beginning of IBTY? Well, at the end, during the clarinet solo, I think, you can slightly hear that being repeated :p

I don't think those count as Easter Eggs so much as just little mistakes :LOL:

I think it is Chris who goes woo

• 2 weeks later...
It's Matt humming along with the guitar.

Seriously people, 95% of these aren't easter eggs! "Oh wait... I think, *I think* I can hear some drumming in MK Ultra! Eastah eggz???"

:facepalm:

I heard a piano during United States of Eurasia. That's an easter egg.

I found some proper ones.

eastereggs.jpg

Told you they were real!

That's what SHE said!

:LOL: <3 I love you

I could be wrong, could be wrong but I think, maybe, there is some singing on some tracks :ninja:

Fixed it for you. Seriously, wasn't Olly going to do something where whenever you type could be wrong it added the second one automatically? That would be ace.

I heard music during Hyper Music

You know what..during Hyper Chondriac Music..I realized that it was just a slow version of Hyper Music. Totally an easter egg.

You know what..during Hyper Chondriac Music..I realized that it was just a slow version of Hyper Music. Totally an easter egg.

Ohmy, you're so clever. I've never noticed.

I found some proper ones.

eastereggs.jpg

Now that's what I'm talking about.

Archived