there are TWO CAT MEOWS IN TSP

TWO

AND YOU CAN HEAR DOMS DRUM STICKS CLICKING AT THE BEGGING OF REDEMPTION

no one else

:yesey: I think it's 2:39 and 2:51..

Also, to the USoE backwards.. you really can hear Matt saying 'Muse' in 3:44 (I reversed the album version with Collateral Damage which clocks 5:47).

Seems like the lyric To be from 'To be punished for unproven crimes' means 'muse' backwards :awesome:

I recorded that line myself (not a good singer :chuckle:) and reversed it - it was like Muus.. Uhh oh Muuse.. Muu.. so really TO BE means 'muse' backwards.. but only when sang right..

I listened to Absolution yesterday and I heard very strange 'radio-like' voices in Intro, just when the dumping gets louder and before the 'Sieg heil... Marsch!' ..it actually creeped me out a bit :stunned:

EDIT: ^ It's in MuseWiki :)

• 2 weeks later...

I swear that I've heard somewhere a version of Exo-Politics were we can hear, on the last guitar strum of the song, the antique items crushed. It is just in the end of the song. I swear! Don't know if I've heard it on the vinyl, japan or instrumental version of the song, I just know that I've heard that!

I swear that I've heard somewhere a version of Exo-Politics were we can hear, on the last guitar strum of the song, the antique items crushed. It is just in the end of the song. I swear! Don't know if I've heard it on the vinyl, japan or instrumental version of the song, I just know that I've heard that!

Really?

Archived