It's not singing in ANY of the songs, correct.

I always thought it was vocals in Citizen Erased with a bit of synth as well? Not in Resistance obviously but in Citizen Erased it does sound like it has qualities of Matt's voice in it...

I always thought it was vocals in Citizen Erased with a bit of synth as well? Not in Resistance obviously but in Citizen Erased it does sound like it has qualities of Matt's voice in it...

That depends on where in the song you mean. 5.15 and forward has clearly audible vocals. Before that...maybe.

6.00 and forward also has vocals.

Reading through this thread, a lot of people seriously need to distinguish between Easter Eggs and what is blatantly obvious to everyone on first listen

OMG it's Matt's voice at the end of MM. EASTER EGG!

OMG BACKING VOCALS, EASTER EGG!

Reading through this thread, a lot of people seriously need to distinguish between Easter Eggs and what is blatantly obvious to everyone on first listen

In fairness, I'm confused whether Matt's giggle at the beginning of Twin is an easter egg or intentional :erm:

In fairness, I'm confused whether Matt's giggle at the beginning of Twin is an easter egg or intentional :erm:

:LOL:

1. Easter eggs ARE intentional.

2. Of course it's intentional. And it's so obvious that you'd have to be deaf not to hear it. it's not exactly something that no one notices while recording or mixing.

:LOL:

1. Easter eggs ARE intentional.

2. Of course it's intentional. And it's so obvious that you'd have to be deaf not to hear it. it's not exactly something that no one notices while recording or mixing.

You'd be surprised how many people are proud of themselves for noticing it :facepalm:

But yeah, I stand corrected. :p

Not an easter egg, but I don't know where to put this, and it's probably also blindingly obvious, but is there a second guitar during the last chorus of Hysteria which echoes a section of the solo?

I was going to post but Sippe will find something wrong with it :rolleyes:

Not an easter egg, but I don't know where to put this, and it's probably also blindingly obvious, but is there a second guitar during the last chorus of Hysteria which echoes a section of the solo?

Yeah it's the same thing as the second part of the main solo played in either a different key or an octave lower, not sure which (never taken the time to learn it to be honest)

Yeah it's the same thing as the second part of the main solo played in either a different key or an octave lower, not sure which (never taken the time to learn it to be honest)

Alright, cheers. Only noticed it recently, and I wondered if I'd just imagined it.

• 1 year later...
That's not an easter egg. There is supposed to be guitar during the song, it's just a normal part of it.:LOL:

Sorry, meant to put a time stamp on that. I was referring to the last chorus that they were talking about earlier in the page.

And two years ago :facepalm:

Archived