I know I'm being quite immature about this, but it really bothers me that Meyer makes billions with these books that are such utter crap! (And she looks like a Days of Our Lives actor )

Muse, who have fought Nestle for using their song and Celine Dion merely over their NAME should definitely have passed on this piece of publicity.

jesus christ look, to sum it up.....

shes a muse fan, she wrote a book, the book got made into a film, which one of you wouldnt do the same if you was in her position?

if i were her id have nothing but muse songs used in my film. and i bet supermassive wasnt her choice of song anyway, i could think of so many other songs that wouldve went better with that storyline.

i absolutley despise the film, never read the book. but i aint crying cus supermassive is used, it wouldve still been a crap film (i dont want loads of people tryin to convince me otherwise, it jus aint my cup of tea).

and anyway, look how much publicity muse are getting from it, although some of you may class it as bad publicity. in fact, any publicity that attracts more fans and makes more people aware of you is exactly the sort of publicty bands look for, regardless of the source.

oh and jus a littler bit more....one of the dvd extras is SMBH from HAARP DVD, which is so irrelevant to the film, and is clearly something stephanie meyer wanted to include. again ill revert back to which one of you woulldnt do the same. Me personally, id have a 2 disk dvd, one for my film and one for complete Wembley gig. just for lulz#

rant over :)

i was in a store last night and the girl in front of me (probably late teens or so) was buying a twilight board game :erm: The cashier (a guy, probably also late teens) said something like "oh, isn't twilight great! Can't wait for november!", she was confused at first then remembered the new movie coming out. Then she asked him how he liked the books, and he said he'd only just started reading the first one.

I think he was lying and was just trying to use it as an excuse to chat her up :p

</end randomness>

:awesome:

In fairness if I wrote a book (and believe me if I did it would be a pile of shite) and it was being made into a film I would request for a Muse song to be used in the soundtrack.

Me too! :D

No offence to some of you younger folk but when you get a bit older you'll find stuff like a song being played at the MTV Movie Awards or on a movie you don't like will just wash over you, you really won't care :)

jesus christ look, to sum it up.....

shes a muse fan, she wrote a book, the book got made into a film, which one of you wouldnt do the same if you was in her position?

if i were her id have nothing but muse songs used in my film. and i bet supermassive wasnt her choice of song anyway, i could think of so many other songs that wouldve went better with that storyline.

i absolutley despise the film, never read the book. but i aint crying cus supermassive is used, it wouldve still been a crap film (i dont want loads of people tryin to convince me otherwise, it jus aint my cup of tea).

and anyway, look how much publicity muse are getting from it, although some of you may class it as bad publicity. in fact, any publicity that attracts more fans and makes more people aware of you is exactly the sort of publicty bands look for, regardless of the source.

oh and jus a littler bit more....one of the dvd extras is SMBH from HAARP DVD, which is so irrelevant to the film, and is clearly something stephanie meyer wanted to include. again ill revert back to which one of you woulldnt do the same. Me personally, id have a 2 disk dvd, one for my film and one for complete Wembley gig. just for lulz#

rant over :)

This

Me too! :D

No offence to some of you younger folk but when you get a bit older you'll find stuff like a song being played at the MTV Movie Awards or on a movie you don't like will just wash over you, you really won't care :)

+1938947685

As an "older" person, amen to this. Who gives a rat's ass, ya know?? :rolleyes:

i was in a store last night and the girl in front of me (probably late teens or so) was buying a twilight board game :erm:The cashier (a guy, probably also late teens) said something like "oh, isn't twilight great! Can't wait for november!", she was confused at first then remembered the new movie coming out. Then she asked him how he liked the books, and he said he'd only just started reading the first one.

I think he was lying and was just trying to use it as an excuse to chat her up :p

</end randomness>

:awesome:

GAY.

:chuckle:

GAY.

:chuckle:

:LOL: that was actually my first thought... :p i was half expecting a discussion on how HAWT edward is... but then he said he hadn't yet read the book...

That, plus he was kinda dorky and she was cute, led my thoughts to go from gay to poser ;)

:LOL: that was actually my first thought... :p i was half expecting a discussion on how HAWT edward is... but then he said he hadn't yet read the book...

That, plus he was kinda dorky and she was cute, led my thoughts to go from gay to poser ;)

:LOL: aha yeaaaah, makes sense....all a guy has to do is talk about twilight now and all it's ossomness and it's like instant putang!:p

I also played Glorious and Citizen Erased (Hullabaloo version) on the jukebox at a bar about 15 minutes ago. :D

Ahh awesome! :D I wanted to play some Muse on a jukebox at bowling and all they had was Hyper Music and Pump In Baby (Plug In Baby I guess, LOL) so I just played them both :happy: well I thought it just played in the bowling bit but it played throughout the whole place, the arcades too :awesome:

Much better than the MTV Movie Awards : the French rugby main championship finale

They played Knights of Cydonia during the climbing of the winning team to the tribune where they were given the cup (it was a repetition of the first part of the song "ahh ahh ahhh, ahhh ihaaaa ihaaaa")

Then when the guyz went on the grass to run with the cup, showing it to the crownd, we could hear "you and i must fightt to surviveeee ..."

This was so epic and sounded so great

They're on the grass @ 6:30

Twilight... oh my god :'(

Edited by Adrienchme