Guest QueenOfNerds
My dad heard Muse on the radio again while I was at my mom's. KoC. He called me, leaving a message on my phone of the part he caught (a very bad recording, but THEY WERE ON THE RADIO HERE AGAIN YAY!!!!). :D

Ahh that was nice of your dad.

:LOL: I dunno who else got it right lol it's the kinda place where pretty much everyone would know it was Muse, so probably everyone haha! We didn't win :( we got 47 and the winners got 55...so we weren't thaaaaat far off :D:LOL:

Oh, OK :p I don't know anywhere where everyone would know that something was Muse :erm: except my school...my school is brilliant for that :D Muse is so huge, it's awesome ;) Oh, boo :supersad: but hey, that's not a bad score!

This is not really what this topic is about, but I'm not going to make a new thread for it.

I came across an article (dec. 2008) about music during operations. The magazine 'Medisch Contact' asked their readers (doctors) which music, if any, they wanted to hear in the operating room. They also put together a cd (which cannot be bought): "OK Sounds, muziek terwijl u opereert". To my surprise Map Of The Problematique is also on it. Can you imagine cutting into someone while listening to Map? I wouldn't be able to stand still at all. :LOL:

Guest QueenOfNerds

I heard one of their songs on an advert for Gladiator. Can't remember what song.

Pimping their Whorish music out again :LOL:

Guest QueenOfNerds

I was flicking through channels and heard them twice in a row on some adverts and just felt compelled to shout aloud "Whores!":LOL:

They are everywhere:rolleyes: