No problem. But I watched the ending online on the vh1 website, and the song was different at the end. I'll have to watch it on TV again. :unsure:

Yeah I just edited my above post saying it wasnt there. I watched it online as well.

Ahhh...now I'm gonna have to scope out to see when The Pickup Artist is on next.

I'm not a big fan of the show... I guess Muse being onit would be worth it.

Was in Zavvi about 2 hours ago, they had Sing For Absolution on, then straight after it was Falling Away With You, was hoping for Hysteria but I got Bowie instead which was just as good, then as I was about to leave, I hear the opening for Ruled By Secrecy, those twats really know how to keep me in their store :LOL:

Was in Zavvi about 2 hours ago, they had Sing For Absolution on, then straight after it was Falling Away With You, was hoping for Hysteria but I got Bowie instead which was just as good, then as I was about to leave, I hear the opening for Ruled By Secrecy, those twats really know how to keep me in their store :LOL:

Awww I know the feeling :LOL:

But it also reminds me of this frustrating fact that I always want to go straight to the "M" in those stores to look for Muse stuff, but then I always realise, 'Damn! I have all their CD's and DVD's :facepalm: