I was in a local sandwich restaurant for dinner with some friends and was having a terrible day..I was hungover, our football team got raped for the last game of the season, and I was getting annoyed at my guy friends being immature and trying to hit on girls with me and my other girl friends right there (pet peeve!) BUT, then I heard the bass riff to Hysteria come on the radio and I was like...WHAT?! :D And that made all my past bitchiness go away and I yelled: "This is my favorite band! and my favorite song!" And they all looked at me weird, but I didn't care. That's the first time I've heard Muse in Minnesota at a public place and it made my day. It was bitchin

I was in a local sandwich restaurant for dinner with some friends and was having a terrible day..I was hungover, our football team got raped for the last game of the season, and I was getting annoyed at my guy friends being immature and trying to hit on girls with me and my other girl friends right there (pet peeve!) BUT, then I heard the bass riff to Hysteria come on the radio and I was like...WHAT?! :D And that made all my past bitchiness go away and I yelled: "This is my favorite band! and my favorite song!" And they all looked at me weird, but I didn't care. That's the first time I've heard Muse in Minnesota at a public place and it made my day. It was bitchin

omg isn't that the best? I live in Texas and they never EVER play Muse in public places. Everytime they do I squeel in delight. :D

I heard Starlight on the RADIO one time!!!

omg isn't that the best? I live in Texas and they never EVER play Muse in public places. Everytime they do I squeel in delight. :D

I heard Starlight on the RADIO one time!!!

Yes, no matter what kind of day I'm having if I ever heard Muse playing randomly and unexpectedly it makes my mood lighten up so much:happy:

Supermassive Black Hole.

Like a mainstream music channel would play any other Muse song.

Yes yes. They are raping poor SMBH. When BH&R came out I was so impressed by the new style Muse was trying, but JEEEZZZ did pop culture swoop in and pin that one to the floor or what?? I find it impossible to hate SMBH because I just...can't hate Muse...ever...but I hate the "industry" for this one!

DAMN YOU SOCIETY!! You can take my land...but you can never take my

MUUUUSEEE!!!! :musesign:

Muse on Batteries Not Included on Dave once again, this time Feeling Good.

Heard Hysteria in the arena of one of the NHL games was watching as well over the weekend (cant remember which one, was a replay of a game from midweek I think) they seem to be quite fond of that song for ice hockey matches, heard it a good few times now.

I heard Hypermusic in a bowling alley a few months ago ;D

oh yeah, that's cause I put it on the jukebox.

All they had on that jukebox was Hypermusic & Plug In Baby. And what looked like a mis-spelled Plug In Baby, which was something like "Pump in Baby" LOL

Starlight was on the last episode of The Pickup Artist 2.

:p

Really?

Do you know when they played Starlight, I'm gonna search for it when it's on next time.

All they had on that jukebox was Hypermusic & Plug In Baby. And what looked like a mis-spelled Plug In Baby, which was something like "Pump in Baby" LOL

:LOL::LOL::facepalm: