Some live version I hadn't heard before of 'Feeling Good', in a subway station in Brussels. And for once, I wasn't happy when the train arrived, because I couldn't hear the music anymore :)

I also remember another day in the subway when they played 'Starlight'... That way, it is OK to be waiting for your metro!

They played Feeling Good on Absolute this morning. It wasn't the Muse version but hearing it twice in one day...grrr. I used to love it too. :( I think we all did, in fact. I suppose FG is quite similar to CE. CE was quality, but then it got played to death live. However, since retiring it, it's special again.

They played Feeling Good on Absolute this morning. It wasn't the Muse version but hearing it twice in one day...grrr. I used to love it too. :( I think we all did, in fact. I suppose FG is quite similar to CE. CE was quality, but then it got played to death live. However, since retiring it, it's special again.

Please. Do. Not. Put. CE. And. FG. In.The. Same.Sentance.

Makes me want to cry.

I'm not comparing the quality of the songs...I'm comparing the fact both have at some point been overplayed live, and so people started to resent them. Citizen was played to death to an extent that it made me dislike it, the same has happened to Feeling Good.

I'm not comparing the quality of the songs...I'm comparing the fact both have at some point been overplayed live, and so people started to resent them. Citizen was played to death to an extent that it made me dislike it, the same has happened to Feeling Good.

I was just kidding you know ;)

Guest Octazooka
during the olympics I heard TIRO for a promo clip or something...and when I stumbled upon a new tv show called Paris Hiltion's My New BFF they played SMBH:facepalm:

Yeah I heard something about Matt refusing to meet Paris Hilton..good one Matt :D

Guest Octazooka

I would absolutely love to hear Uno live if I ever go to one of their concerts..It's like having a pain fetish..Roger that for Sunburn :D

I was just kidding you know ;)

Aye but I would agree with you if you was being serious too; comparing Feeling Good and Citizen Erased quality-wise would be like comparing Mcfly to Queen. Okay, maybe not that bad...

Aye but I would agree with you if you was being serious too; comparing Feeling Good and Citizen Erased quality-wise would be like comparing Mcfly to Queen. Okay, maybe not that bad...

:LOL: Good one :LOL:

CE is awesome.....FG not so much....:rolleyes: Not a lousy song but it just kills me that they play a COVER instead of an own, quality tune :(

:LOL: Good one :LOL:

CE is awesome.....FG not so much....:rolleyes: Not a lousy song but it just kills me that they play a COVER instead of an own, quality tune :(

I can see why they play it but I agree. Unfortunately, I can see it featuring a lot in the next tour too.