Trying to send a message to the band MUSE

This is what I wrote on the MUSE message board.

My name is Adam. I'm a recent cancer survivor. I'm your average Canadian dude trying to accomplish something pretty special. During my Chemo days I constantly listened to Butterflies and Hurricanes as well as New Born (also My Chemical Romance's Welcome to The Black Parade and Cancer; Pink Floyd's Shine On You Crazy Diamond, High Hopes and Coming Back To Life!)

During treatment, all I wanted was another chance to live (New Born) and show case my poker skills and do something special about it. Well last week I won a World Poker Tour Event and I am using that platform for good. I'm trying to organize a massive donation run for cancer research in Niagara Falls in mid Oct, 2008 (Butterflies and Hurricanes - be the best, change the world, use this chance to be heard)

Believing in something with all your heart and mind is a pretty damn powerful tool. The backers are being contacted right now. As of today, I have two for sure and the other 3 will be on board as soon as they are contacted. I'm sure of it.

please see my blog for more details - http://belive1977.blogspot.com/; my email is belive1977@hotmail.com

Somehow I need to let the band members of MUSE know that I've been inspired by their music and am doing ALL I can to get this going. They are my fave band, hands down.

Hello everyone (:

I just joined in a few minutes ago. Anyway, I'm a noob fan of Muse. I've learned of them while reading Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series. And well, I decided to check on Muse and voila...I've become a fan.

Time is Running Out and Hyper Music would be my faves... (:

SMBH on Real Hustle... surprise surprise.

lol sometimes they surprise us with hysteria

Heard Ruled By Secrecy today in Thorntons! Funny thing actually because my mate loves Robbie Williams and a Swing When Your Winning song came on and he was like :eek::D

Then The Editors came on then Ruled By Secrecy came on and i was like :eek::D:eek:

And i stared at the chocolate for 4 minutes then walked out the shop.

Heard Hysteria on a Sky Winter Cricket advert.

Also heard Map of the Problematique on some kind of Strictly Come Dancing programme. In case you were wondering, I don't watch it... I just happened to be in the room at the time!

Strictly! <3 Heard it too :)

Also on an advert for something on Five US