and in the background during the trailer Uprising was playing and this was on U.S. television too!! i was like :eek::eek::eek: and my mom also noticed it :LOL:. does this mean we'll hear or see Muse more often on T.V.?

EDIT: Sorry to admins, didn't know this belonged here...

Edited by LTmusefan

and in the background during the trailer Uprising was playing and this was on U.S. television too!! i was like :eek::eek::eek: and my mom also noticed it :LOL:. does this mean we'll hear or see Muse more often on T.V.?

EDIT: Sorry to admins, didn't know this belonged here...

Was just watching FlashForward and saw this. I was ecstatic. Watched it a few times. Went well with the vibe of the show, and love the huge "WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!" at the end.:D So cool.

Was just watching FlashForward and saw this. I was ecstatic. Watched it a few times. Went well with the vibe of the show, and love the huge "WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!" at the end.:D So cool.

:LOL:

My parents are watching that show right now and as soon as I read this I ran in there and stole the remote from them

:D:D:D:D:D

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Apart from in my house and in my car, I also heard SBH at an open door seafood market in the harbor north of Tainan in Taiwan three years ago (where I live).

Where else did I hear them? Did anyone ever hear any Muse on an airplane? I don't think they ever have any Muse songs playing on "AIRplay".

In the UK, my friend and I played Muse nonstop in the jukebox in a pub (KOC, Invincible, BAH, Starlight etc.).

Where else? I heard Uprising on the Taiwanese radio for the first time. It's an English speaking radio channel (American).

I'm watching the NFL Sunday night game - the Arizona Cardinals are playing the Indianapolis Colts. It's halftime where the announcers are talking stats and what not, and in the background, I hear Hysteria blasting in the Cardinals stadium during half time!

Who says America hasn't embraced the Muse phenomenon?!? :LOL:

I can't wait to see them live in Houston next month.