'Time Is Running Out' on the radio in a shop while argueing slightly about computers after going back 3 times already cos they forgot things/left things out the box/it was broken. It totally distracted me from my train of "but..." argumentative thought. I was like "ra ra money back please it doesn't work " ummmmm, what?" Giggle giggle. :$:stunned::D

I went to wicksteed park today website here and whilst i was on the 'astroglide' i could hear all of absolution being played in the 'laser tag arena'......twas great!!!! lol

...i have also heard apocalypse please being played in Topman/Topshop in peterborough

.....so that leads me to the question: 'Where have YOU heard muse being played?"

:D

On the Danish version of "dodgeball" one of the teams used the hysteria bass riff for when they entered the arena. Was the parkour team, was awesome :D.

i saw this and i wasnt offended:happy:

i think hes a good singer and kind of cute

hey speaking of muse related things on idol........

where is that one pic of the boys infront of the red back drop???

does this look familar???:wtf:

idol-non-spoil.jpg

Not really, unless you're talking about the picture of the band on the green backdrop...is that what you're referring to?

Anyway, I heard Muse being played in my Communication Arts classroom today. It was one of the few times we were allowed to use electronics in class. This one guy was playing Hysteria on his phone on the other side of the room, but of course I recognized it, and ran there. He's apparently a pretty big fan. Has all their albums, save Hullabaloo.

While out shopping today Knights was played in a gadget shop my dad was in, he rang me while I was in another shop to tell me for the purposes of this thread:LOL:

You're dad's really liking Muse :LOL:

Heard TIRO on radio while ago...:D

i heard koc in pac sun!

first time ive heard it somewhere other than me!

then on the way home from shopping that day my friends older brother

(who took us and one of his friends who was in control of the music & is a muse fan!) -and totally hot!

anyways he played apocalypse and koc!

My friend bribed me to go dancing last night so she played Starlight. :D It was cool hearing it in a club. And people came over and wanted to know what it was cause they liked it!

LOOOVE Simpsons thing!

Hmm...I heard it in the cinema during the Watchmen commercial, and in Pac Sun they played SBH. I nearly died. :D:D

Saw a girl at school with this on today: http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Apparel/TShirts/BandTees/Muse-Pink-And-Green-Logo-Tee-144698.jsp

Don't really know what to think of it. :erm:

i have that shirt..............the first day i wore it out some girl said "OMG! I love your shirt" she was about 13ish maybe and it didnt occur to me that she could have been a twitard:facepalm:

i just said "oh thanks" and walked away

85341603.jpg

:erm:

:D

thats the one!