Once I was in a mall and they put a whole muse cd (I can't remember which) I didn't want to go home xD and first time I listened Space Dementia was in a perfume commercial o.o

Edited by Escape

if any has watched the watchmen OST on youtube, there is a orchestral version of take a bow in it,

not sure if thats the same as people were saying about the advert for watchmen, but its absolutely

fantastic.

Link:

yup that's correct, the orchestrated song in the preview is called pruit igoe by the phillip glass ensemble...it is a great combination of songs for that preview. I was surprised how many people talked about the smashing pumpkins song and didn't really talk much about this preview, i thought it was a perfect song for the movie.

BBC 3 tonight.

There was a documentary about an Evangelical Christian family called 'Deborah 13: Servant of God',

During a scene where the 13yr old girl first saw life outside her strict family at her brother's university friends' party, and they played Falling Down as the incidental music!

:stunned:

It's funny because I'd heard Muse before but Supermassive Black Hole in the scene of baseball in Twilight was the killer. That song is perfect and I'll love to dance with it, is so cool you know lol. Even though you guys are really famous I hadn't have the chance to be in a concert. I hope now that I'm in London I will have the opportunity. Hanna

It's funny because I'd heard Muse before but Supermassive Black Hole in the scene of baseball in Twilight was the killer. That song is perfect and I'll love to dance with it, is so cool you know lol. Even though you guys are really famous I hadn't have the chance to be in a concert. I hope now that I'm in London I will have the opportunity. Hanna

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

what. the. fuck?:stunned:

STFU & GTFO!

what. the. fuck?:stunned:

STFU & GTFO!

Eh up now naughty boys, its not our place to judge how new fans got here but how they continue. They came to the right place for guidence, not insults. Muse fans are above that kind of crap, right? ;)

Eh up now naughty boys, its not our place to judge how new fans got here but how they continue. They came to the right place for guidence, not insults. Muse fans are above that kind of crap, right? ;)

haha once again you are making up ridiculous stories about people :LOL::p

I'm a girl just to start! :phu:

and yes... we have to keep our dignity! :phu:

yeah I heard them today on my schools radio and it was Hyper Music :stunned: someone has been influencing them... :shifty: