I heard SMBH playing from inside my school bathroom.:stunned:

That happened to me, 'cept it was Hoodoo and it was in the Art classroom :stunned:

Then I realised I'd accidentally pressed play on my phone in my bag :D

The 'cool kids' in the corner decided to put on Hullabaloo today in my class :happy: was well chuffed - teacher said to turn it off when they got halfway through Dead Star on the other CD though :( Imagine Microcuts in a fashion classroom :LOL:

whenever the radio is turned on in textiles a muse song is always playing.

or a radiohead one.

hahaha funnily enough the last time i was ever in one of the textiles rooms at my old school i think tiro was on radio 1 or summat then straight after jigsaw falling into place by radiohead was on :stunned::LOL:

...must be textiles :erm:

hahaha funnily enough the last time i was ever in one of the textiles rooms at my old school i think tiro was on radio 1 or summat then straight after jigsaw falling into place by radiohead was on :stunned::LOL:

...must be textiles :erm:

they played starlight.. then played everything in its right place:stunned:

but everyone moans and says "anoter crap song! play some r'n'b":'(

they played starlight.. then played everything in its right place:stunned:

but everyone moans and says "anoter crap song! play some r'n'b":'(

oh god don't give in to them!!! :(:LOL:

put Microcuts on! I put that on once in the common room when i was in 6th form and some girl who's normally really bitchy and like...just not very nice politely came over and asked me if i could turn it down because it was scaring her :LOL: :LOL: i thought she was gonna moan coz it wasn't really to her hip hop kinda taste haha

but yeah....put that on :p and errm.....treefingers? :LOL:

oh god don't give in to them!!! :(:LOL:

put Microcuts on! I put that on once in the common room when i was in 6th form and some girl who's normally really bitchy and like...just not very nice politely came over and asked me if i could turn it down because it was scaring her :LOL: :LOL: i thought she was gonna moan coz it wasn't really to her hip hop kinda taste haha

but yeah....put that on :p and errm.....treefingers? :LOL:

i put treefingers right in a friends ear and they said "wtf"

They played TIRO in a pub I was in last night. I felt like singing along but didn't :stunned:

If i hear Muse anywhere i stand up and start to singalong without actually knowing what im doing lol

My friends just walk away

A few weeks ago i kept hearing Microcuts on the telly...think it was for a perfume ad

i put treefingers right in a friends ear and they said "wtf"

:LOL: :LOL:

i haven't introduced any of my friends (that don't like radiohead) to the sheer brilliance of treefingers yet :stunned::LOL:

If i hear Muse anywhere i stand up and start to singalong without actually knowing what im doing lol

My friends just walk away

A few weeks ago i kept hearing Microcuts on the telly...think it was for a perfume ad

it was on a skins ad :erm:

I was watching channel 4 and was chatting to my dad while the adverts were on and saw an advert for the HAARP cd/dvd! I just stopped mid-conversation and pointed at the telly, gob wide open! Luckly my dad understood its importance and waited untill the advert was over to continue speaking! :LOL:

I was watching channel 4 and was chatting to my dad while the adverts were on and saw an advert for the HAARP cd/dvd! I just stopped mid-conversation and pointed at the telly, gob wide open! Luckly my dad understood its importance and waited untill the advert was over to continue speaking! :LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: I saw that earlier :happy:

I used to do that :LOL:

ooh ooh oh!!

I was watching "the world is not enough" with my brother, heard a bar of starlight on virgin radio and said "sorry dan, must dash i think i hear a muse song" :LOL:

Also they were doing an album countdown on Q tv today and they played Feeling Good, live at wembley..

hooray for missing school:rolleyes: