They played SMBH in McDonalds! :LOL::D

I actually shouted 'OMG THEY'RE PLAYING MOOOZE!!' and everyone turned an gave me a dodgy look..my friends were prob embarrassed lol! :LOL:

It was really random but my appreciation for Maccy D's has increased to 2% :p

SUPERMASSIVE? in MACDONALDS? :eek:

oh the shame :$

Hysteria is on BBC2 right now and Blackout is about to be played :D:LOL:

That must have been on the film 'Millions'? They used Hysteria for the robbery and Blackout for the chase/escaping on the train with the money. Muse received full credits at the end of the film

......... world domination is within their power...............(Evil laugh follows)muhaha muhaha muhahahah !!:LOL:

That must have been on the film 'Millions'? They used Hysteria for the robbery and Blackout for the chase/escaping on the train with the money. Muse received full credits at the end of the film

......... world domination is within their power...............(Evil laugh follows)muhaha muhaha muhahahah !!:LOL:

haha yep it is :D

I remember going to see that when it came out :LOL: and trying to find out for ages what blackout was and who it was by :LOL: :LOL: I should have just stayed at the end and looked on the credits :p:rolleyes:

yeah they played it on the after show, not surprising what with it being the spin off of Dr Who

I remember when they played Invincible at the end of the series, with 'moments' of the Doctor and Martha :happy: Doctor Who :happy: David Tennant :supertong

I did hear Starlight in McDonald's quite a few times....we were on our way out and it came on. I refused to move but my friends had to drag me out because one of them had a bus to catch :LOL:

Instrumentals of Muse songs are used so much, never hear Matt's voice :mad: in the backgrounds of things....pleasant things like golf. They probably don't want Matt to start going on about how you're going to burn in hell etc. :D