Good to know they're being introduced to good music early :LOL:

Do you know what show it was?

It kinda reminds me of when The Killers were on Yo Gabba Gabba :LOL:

I've not got a clue what it was, someone changed the channel before it had finished. I was too confused to ask someone what the show was or to tell them not to turn it over 'cause I wouldn't have imagined a kid's show using that but I approved of it's use :chuckle:

I think it was some ad for a show called Leonardo, i really shouldn't know that

That does ring a bell.

Anyway, also heard a teacher playing Animals in the classroom opposite mine at school today. She's played Invincible and Stockholm Syndrome before and I knew she liked Muse but I would've never expected her to play Animals :chuckle:

Follow Me was just on the radio (The Rock, a rock music station obviously) on a segment called "Just out" where they play new music and people give feedback as to whether or not it should be played on the station. Everyone hated it. Some of the feedback was "Sounds like two cats fighting in an alleyway" and "I would rather put my hand in a blender than listen to that again"

Guess it isnt going to be on the radio station that I listen to again any time soon..

There's an "adult contemporary" (read: Coldplay, Adele, Matchbox20, Train) station on XM that's playing the beejezus out of Madness. So I get to hear it every morning before my store opens. Sometimes twice.

Bookended by the utter dreck this station plays has given me a MASSIVE appreciation for the song, and I regret my hasty judgement when it came out.

Oh, and EVERY SINGLE TIME it's played, some DJ announces it as "m-m-m-muse's m-m-m-madness."

It... really wasn't clever the first time...