Was walking through the Trafford Centre and past USC and they were blasting out Undisclosed Desires :') i screamed and ran into the shop :')

And then i went into HMV to buy Hulaballoo soundtrack and a muse poster and on one of the screens they were playing the Hulaballoo footage :') i was in there for about half an hour in the end ;)

AND, this isnt really where i have heard them, but on the new Tesco advert, on the ipod touch at the end, the cover art showing is The Resistance :') i just screamed at the TV 'MUUUUUSEEEE' and my parents were like 'where?!' hahahah

I was at a PHARMACY the other day and I walk in and IMMEDIATELY they start playing Uprising. I almost died right there.

Also, a few days before Halloween, I went to a scream park. I walked in and BOOM, Supermassive Black Hole starts playing so I sing along. Thing is, the woman in front of me immediately said, "wait, I know this song. This is the Twilight song!" :eek:

Saw this movie in 2004 (I think it came out in 2003). I liked Muse all the way back then and I did buy this film just for the fact that it was awesome and MUSE, my favorite band was in it.

Anyway, not sure if anyone posted this but here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSH44fnHVlA

Believe me, in the real version of the film, the song is A LOT louder. Enjoy.:)

Knights of Cydonia for a Studio Brussels commercial. It fits the song so good. :LOL:

A guy in a cheap looking spacecraft shooting up asteroids, suddenly he flashes back to his car and realise that he's going to crash, just before he crashes he goes back to the spacecraft.

Too bad I can't find it anywhere.

Just watching another kid's prog Deadly 60 (with the excallent Steve Backshall) - and what do we have to go with a little piece on UK spiders? Oh yes - Uprising (spooky synths perfect for scuttling creeycrawlies) AAAAND OMG what's this tinkling whilst the spidey is lurking on aflower for it's prey? It's not - yes it IS, it's - Newborn!

:D

Why do most of my posts on this thread revolve around CBBC programmes??:rolleyes:

Just watching another kid's prog Deadly 60 (with the excallent Steve Backshall) - and what do we have to go with a little piece on UK spiders? Oh yes - Uprising (spooky synths perfect for scuttling creeycrawlies) AAAAND OMG what's this tinkling whilst the spidey is lurking on aflower for it's prey? It's not - yes it IS, it's - Newborn!

:D

Why do most of my posts on this thread revolve around CBBC programmes??:rolleyes:

I LOVE Steve Backshall and I have heard songs like Hysteria and SMBH on there before.. somone on the BBC LOVES muse..

I'm sure everything I could say has been posted, but still, I lost my shit when, as the last poster said, MotP came on in that trailer for Knight and Day. Uprising in that Guitar Hero 5 commercial, New Born in the movie High Tension, and Uprising/Resistance countless times on the radio.