Could hear Starlight being played at the Crystal Palace-Aston Villa game on TV... I wanted the presenter to stop talking so I could hear it, and was annoyed when Be Somebody by KoL took over.

EDIT: Just heard a bit of Butterflies & Hurricanes being played towards the end of the half-time analysis.

Edited by forevermusic

heard supermassive blackhole during advertisement for a tv show on belgian television.

They do that a lot. I love it. It makes my dad think that there is something with Muse and that he not just has a Muse-crazy daughter wandering around with the attitude towards Muse as a teener towards Tokio hotel. :wtf: There is a good reason for being Muse fan!:phu:

Watching Zane Lowe's top 50 guitar legends on MTV2 ATM. Matt's number 5!! He's beaten the likes of Tom Morrello, Brian May, Kurt Cobain, Prince and even Radiohead! :LOL: Pretty damn good IMO! :D

Edit: Now the program's ended I can tell you the top 5

5) Matt Bellamy

4) Metallica

3) Led Zepplin

2) Slash

1) Jimmy Hendrix

Edited by Mechagodzilla

Watching Zane Lowe's top 50 guitar legends on MTV2 ATM. Matt's number 5!! He's beaten the likes of Tom Morrello, Brian May, Prince and even Radiohead! :LOL: Pretty damn good IMO! :D

I saw that at the beginning, when it was like number 40-odd... Proud of him, didn't know he finished that high up! :LOL: Although it was Zane Lowe, what did we expect? :rolleyes:

I saw that at the beginning, when it was like number 40-odd... Proud of him, didn't know he finished that high up! :LOL: Although it was Zane Lowe, what did we expect? :rolleyes:

:LOL: I suppose you know that whenever Zane's doing a countdown show Muse are gonna feature somewhere in the top 15!

Still, I'm proud of him too! And it's really nice for his talent to be recognised! :happy:

(god I'm starting to sound like I'm his mother! :facepalm:)

:LOL: I suppose you know that whenever Zane's doing a countdown show Muse are gonna feature somewhere in the top 15!

Still, I'm proud of him too! And it's really nice for his talent to be recognised! :happy:

(god I'm starting to sound like I'm his mother! :facepalm:)

Haha, it's so true, he is such a fanboy! :chuckle:

:LOL: I think all Musers talk about the band like we're their mothers!! :p

Didn't technically hear Muse, but while listening to the Radio One's Scott Mills podcast they were talking about cruises and how they should host the show from one so they can pretend to be like Kate Moss and Lily Allen, to which Scott's assistant Becky then said "who am I then, Matt Bellamy?" this then left Scott really confused as to how Matt came into the equation:LOL:

Didn't technically hear Muse, but while listening to the Radio One's Scott Mills podcast they were talking about cruises and how they should host the show from one so they can pretend to be like Kate Moss and Lily Allen, to which Scott's assistant Becky then said "who am I then, Matt Bellamy?" this then left Scott really confused as to how Matt came into the equation:LOL:

I just listened to that too :chuckle: