MuseCast Series 2 Episode 4

Popey

banner.jpg

http://www.musecast.co.uk

Hello there! Some of you might be reading this as old listeners while the majority are likely to be new to the show, either way, welcome to the new series of MuseCast. For those who don’t know what this is let me tell you right here. MuseCast is the podcast to listen to if you love Muse, in each episode we gather a group of fans together to discuss the latest news and rumours related to the band as well as play some of the best performances and covers out there.

Now there are a lot of ways to listen to the show. The best way is to subscribe via the RSS feed as this will update automatically and download new shows as they are released. Alternatively you can listen to the show using on the site either by downloading the standard MP3 file, the enhanced M4A file or you can ignore the nerdy stuff and simply listen using the audio player on the site. You can also subscribe via iTunes, we will update this link soon as we’re awaiting fresh confirmaiton on the new feed.

This really is a fancast for fans by fans so if you want to get involved send me a PM or contact us through the site and we'll get talking :)

Also follow us on twitter! http://www.twitter.com/musecast

Thanks for all the positive comments :)

We're not setting a schedule like last time, as we learnt last time whenever there was a deadline we never met it :LOL: I'm going to gather people together whenever there's news or a need to chat

Cheers all

Good job guys, nice to hear some objective, rational discussion of Musey issues :happy:.

And some fantastic Feeling Good bashing :D.

Some? Every1 hates Feeling good and Starlight, track list on Absolution and BHaR were no good, goodbye to Best Live Band, oh and Undisclosed Desires and Guiding Light sounds like Pussycat Doll songs:eek:

now i know muse can't be perfect but in about time minutes i heard 99% of hate and mistakes about muse:stunned:

Come on guys where is the positive?

Some? Every1 hates Feeling good and Starlight, track list on Absolution and BHaR were no good, goodbye to Best Live Band, oh and Undisclosed Desires and Guiding Light sounds like Pussycat Doll songs:eek:

now i know muse can't be perfect but in about time minutes i heard 99% of hate and mistakes about muse:stunned:

Come on guys where is the positive?

Lol wut.

We were discussing our thoughts on Muse, we're all fans of the band and were not all negative. This is not a show to go "OMG MUSE ARE GREAT" it is a rational discussion. I said I was very excited to hear the album and so did the others, gawd :LOL:

Lol wut.

We were discussing our thoughts on Muse, we're all fans of the band and were not all negative. This is not a show to go "OMG MUSE ARE GREAT" it is a rational discussion. I said I was very excited to hear the album and so did the others, gawd :LOL:

I'm not a crying fan thanks, i just thought there was a lot more negative ok

Archived