MuseCast Series 2 Episode 4

Popey

Some? Every1 hates Feeling good and Starlight, track list on Absolution and BHaR were no good, goodbye to Best Live Band, oh and Undisclosed Desires and Guiding Light sounds like Pussycat Doll songs:eek:

now i know muse can't be perfect but in about time minutes i heard 99% of hate and mistakes about muse:stunned:

Come on guys where is the positive?

I think there was alot of positive points made, even so, we said tracks lists on Abso and BHaR were arranged badly, but didnt say they were no good. We questioned whether they were still best live band as they didn't mix the set lists, we didn't say they weren't anymore. The PCD ref was a joke.

Any slight criticism made was all contructive.

Lol wut.

We were discussing our thoughts on Muse, we're all fans of the band and were not all negative. This is not a show to go "OMG MUSE ARE GREAT" it is a rational discussion. I said I was very excited to hear the album and so did the others, gawd :LOL:

DOING IT WRONG.

Zomg I love Muse and Matteh and his m8s. Everything they do is immense and totes cant be beaten never ever ever so STFU tash bcz ewe have it all wrong. My00ze are gods and pwn that Jesus guy. I will haz all their babies and I will pay NME and Zane (hey whats happening) Lowe monies to say they are amazing and the best live band for the next 19 years.

DOING IT WRONG.

Zomg I love Muse and Matteh and his m8s. Everything they do is immense and totes cant be beaten never ever ever so STFU tash bcz ewe have it all wrong. My00ze are gods and pwn that Jesus guy. I will haz all their babies and I will pay NME and Zane (hey whats happening) Lowe monies to say they are amazing and the best live band for the next 19 years.

Okays.. next show topic.. who is more sexies Matt or Dommeh?

I'm not a crying fan thanks, i just thought there was a lot more negative ok

I thought it was a great show...:erm:

Maybe I was too excited about the fact that MuseCast was back to hear all the negative, but I heard loads of positive. I have to disagree with some of the opinions, but so does everyone.

I thought it was a great show...:erm:

Maybe I was too excited about the fact that MuseCast was back to hear all the negative, but I heard loads of positive. I have to disagree with some of the opinions, but so does everyone.

I think we were quite positive. People are more than welcome to disagree with us aswell, but I don't think we were that negative at all. We just made a few suggestions about changes that I think in the most part, fans would agree with anyway?

DOING IT WRONG.

:awesome: It would be pretty funny if you did a joke episode like that... just for the lulz :D

:LOL:

I think we are a tad more negative than we should be but that's sorta the nature in that we're trying to show all viewpoints even though there's just the 4 of us. But like they said we were positive as well...all about being objective.

Thanks for the great comments people, glad to hear we've put out a decent(ish) show. Am I right in thinking more would be welcomed?

Also, there's been a lot of interest from people in getting involved in the show but a lot aren't open to the idea of being on a whole episode, what with lack of confidence etc. Any ideas of how we could get folks involved? Cheers :D

:LOL:

I think we are a tad more negative than we should be but that's sorta the nature in that we're trying to show all viewpoints even though there's just the 4 of us. But like they said we were positive as well...all about being objective.

Thanks for the great comments people, glad to hear we've put out a decent(ish) show. Am I right in thinking more would be welcomed?

Nah, you weren't too negative. :happy:

Yes. More please.

if you just want to get loads involved but they have confidence issues or whatnot just ask a question and everyone records an opinion on something and then play a selection.

like.

If there's one muse song you never want to hear again what would it be and why?

The most exiciting thing about the resistance

I really enjoyed this!:D

Yes please! More episodes would make us very happy! I thought you guys did a good job at being rational and objective yet still enthusiastic and interesting to listen to.

Perhaps future shows could go a little longer?

I think what some people before me are getting at is that us starlight/feeling good (even invincible for that matter) lovers rarely seem to get any support... :p suppose that would get you down after a while...

Despite this, great show!:yesey: I look forward to more!

Maybe those that want to get involved can submit us questions or topics we can discuss? Or we can ask you lot a question and then discuss the results. So basically we can read your opinion out for you if you're too shy to speak :)

That was actually a pretty nice episode. There's some quality issues with some people's mics, but it's fairly ok.

Mine yes I know :LOL: We tried with my other mic and I came out too quiet and my computer messed it up. It's likely that some people may need to replace me in the future :p

I think we were quite positive. People are more than welcome to disagree with us aswell, but I don't think we were that negative at all. We just made a few suggestions about changes that I think in the most part, fans would agree with anyway?

Yeah absolutely, they should definitely mix up the set lists more. Though like some other people said I also disagreed with some opinions. But hey, everyone's entitled to opinions. Overall, it was an enjoying listen. :)

if you just want to get loads involved but they have confidence issues or whatnot just ask a question and everyone records an opinion on something and then play a selection.

like.

If there's one muse song you never want to hear again what would it be and why?

The most exiciting thing about the resistance

This is an :awesome: idea.

Currently listening the new ep... fantastic, on the ball comments but it is weird actually hearing the voices of people I only see here every day :p freaky. Very professional, well done. I'd definitely be up to be on this, but I hate my phone voice :facepalm::p

I think the one universal binding quality in all people is that they hate the sound of their own voice when recorded :LOL:

Still not on iTunes for some reason, sorting it out hopefully.

Hey, are the old episodes ever going to be put up again? I have them all on my other computer, and I can probably email them to myself if I ever get down to it, but it would make it easier if you put them online. :happy:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys!

Episodes 2 and 3 have been released!

Head to http://www.musecast.co.uk to have a listen. In episode 2 we chat about United States of Eurasia. It was recorded on the day Collateral Damage was released but alas being ill slowed down the editing. 3 reviews the 36 second snippet of Uprising.

Hope you all enjoy!

Also we're now back on iTunes so if you want to subscribe click HERE

right that's enjoy plugging from me :LOL:

Archived