Do You Like United States of Eurasia?  

873 members have voted

1. 1. Do You Like United States of Eurasia?

• Love It
    • Neither Love Nor Hate
    • Hate It

"Hi we're muselive, we think we're the greatest fan website ever, we have to make exclusives so don't have time to make sure our facts are correct otherwise the guys at muse.mu will find out things before we announce it"

:LOL::LOL: +1

i dont really see the problem with muselive posting stuff like this and i for one am hoping that this is true. i just think we should take this with a pinch of salt... after all until we hear the song for ourselves or we get an official announcement, its only a rumour!:p

But that's the problem... People never take it with what should be a massive pinch of salt and take all info from ML as gospel.

Personally I don't believe anything unless a) it's comes from musewire (unless it's signed from matt :p ) or b) it's been announced on the news section of the main muse.mu

Seriously...

Could people stop doing satire or imitations because apparently they don't work here. :LOL:

We had that EPIC FAIL when musestu immitated Zane and we had people going on about the quote for days.

"Rock for clever people."

ok, i don't really understand all this animosity towards muselive. what brought this on?

cuz i mean, they're just another muse fansite (and come on, we're all fans here, let's be nice), and they stated that it was just a rumour, it's not really their fault if other people ignore that fact.

?

ok, i don't really understand all this animosity towards muselive. what brought this on?

cuz i mean, they're just another muse fansite (and come on, we're all fans here, let's be nice), and they stated that it was just a rumour, it's not really their fault if other people ignore that fact.

?

They make money out of Muse bootlegs they don't have any permission for.

?

I think it also the fact the the OP stated it as 'officially confirmed' having read it on muselive that garnered a bit of attention...but that post was then edited to be more appropriate...

?

They get away with too much. Muse management have fairly turned a blind eye to them hosting SO MUCH stuff there which legally breaks copyrights but Muselive abuse this and break agreements and host tracks that Muse have for sale.

I mean, you know how Warner feels about copyrights with the YouTube incident. So you can pretty much guess how they feel about SYS at Muselive...and you've got to wonder exactly why Muselive are still going...

They get away with too much. Muse management have fairly turned a blind eye to them hosting SO MUCH stuff there which legally breaks copyrights but Muselive abuse this and break agreements and host tracks that Muse have for sale.

I mean, you know how Warner feels about copyrights with the YouTube incident. So you can pretty much guess how they feel about SYS at Muselive...and you've got to wonder exactly why Muselive are still going...

They're a decent fan site for latest news that doesn't get onto the official site, or for those who can't lurk the messageboard or don't know about the twitter. If Warner decided to search their server though they'd be in for quite a legal battle I agree. I'm surprised nobody's been curious about SYS from here.

Warner are well aware of SYS, they probably don't know it's exact contents is all. Which is good for Muselive. And it wouldn't be a legal battle. It'd be Warner saying "no" and that'd it.

Anyway, the USE promos are being sent out soon, they'll be on eBay in a few weeks, official confirmation won't be far off.

I think, in a way, everyone is assuming that United States of Eurasia IS the first single and that IT HAS TO BE released soon. The problem is people are giving dates without confirmation. I'm from Chile and I'm "in charge" of some contents in our fan website, and you won't imagine how many "incorrect information" I receive everyday. If people in the UK or Europe are always claiming having heard something about something, imagine how deformed the information gets in this part of the world. I'm always looking things up here, I never post gossiping, and if someone does so (well, if someone did so, since we are not having an actual forum by now), I personally try to find the source. People have serius reading comprehension problems, and others are really irresponsible when stating facts without using, at least, the correct grammatical forms to say "maybe", "it has been heard"...

and I really appreciate all of you who are always refunting information from unrealiable sources, sometimes it gets very hard to track things back....

Warner are well aware of SYS, they probably don't know it's exact contents is all. Which is good for Muselive. And it wouldn't be a legal battle. It'd be Warner saying "no" and that'd it.

Anyway, the USE promos are being sent out soon, they'll be on eBay in a few weeks, official confirmation won't be far off.

When exactly though? And is it before June 20 (Radio 1?)

I dont know..um well muselive do post stuff thats accurcate but you guys are right. Cant really trust this one..but i would trust Zanes radio 1 im sure they'll have it on there before the 20th or something

Well he's only got one show left this week and he's premiering the new single by The Cribs so doubt there'll be any muse stuff.

Because Muselive's SYS is a massive copyright violation and it allows free downloads of songs Muse have made an effort to make available via iTunes and outher outlets. They have songs that were release only a few years ago and you can buy anywhere. Muselive haven't got the law on their side.

Radio 1 will get it before July 20th as they will have the exlcusive first play.

Because Muselive's SYS is a massive copyright violation and it allows free downloads of songs Muse have made an effort to make available via iTunes and outher outlets. They have songs that were release only a few years ago and you can buy anywhere. Muselive haven't got the law on their side.

Radio 1 will get it before July 20th as they will have the exlcusive first play.

We'll find out this weekend if it is to be played next week, Zane lists all the exclusive on his page on the Radio1 site. They update it on the weekend for the week ahead I think, correct me if I'm wrong :p

I was saying next week not this week if you were referring to my post.

Not your post, your post makes sense. To anyone who thinks it will definately be played tomorrow or something, just to reassure people Zane's show is booked up tomorrow and he doesn't do fridays.

I don't understnad where this arguement comes from. The only Muse tracks I've seen on muselive are ones that are rare b-sides and things. Am I missing something?

July 20th goes along with the treasure hunt Matt wanted to do, so I wouldn't completely rule it out.

Archived