i believe that the interview you are referring to are the one that recently was in "Q"... he said that when they played in Russia, there was some who had drawn paintings of them, and one of them was a nude-picture of matthew bellamy with a tattoo of a eagle or hawk or something like that on his shoulder.... Dominic kept the painting just to annoy matt since he said the picture looked more like a bad attempt to paint mr. Burns from The Simpsons....:p;)

Yes, that's the one. :LOL: haha Mr. Burns. Lol!:LOL:

Gettin my Bon Jovi related tattoo done soon...Still thinkin of havin a Muse one on my other arm after the BJ one...cant think wat tho...thinkin maybe the black siloutte of the band performing which was used on the Earls Courtr promo posters nd on the ticks backs in 2004...and maybe havin MUSE or Invincible write below etc... uuuummm

• 1 month later...
Guest Ducky101
Lol, amazingly no-one has asked me that, although people are always trying to figure out what "darkshines" says. One asian duffus who was behind me on an esculator was guffawing in an idiotic manner saying "hur hur, who gets "dolphins" tattooed on them".

:stunned::LOL:

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Guest Ducky101
I'm waiting for somebody to get a "matt for president" tattoo :LOL::p:LOL: haha

*considers..* :eek: that would be so cool!

I'm hoping to get one eventually..:$ Don't know what..

I'm thinking of getting a muse tattoo but i don't really want the logo cos it would be kinda stupid.

+1

I've got an ornamental tattoo on my right arm and god how annoyed i am with people who keep asking what it means. Maybe i should tell them it's inspired by muse?

Now think of it... Maybe it IS nspired by muse...

Well now i'm thinking of getting a bit of muse lyrics on... prob near the first tattoo...

someone should get the tattoo that matt used to want... have all your veins tattooed black on your arm

That is kind of creepy lol

I've seen that emo tattoo where they have an X on the veins on their arm.. next to the hand (sorry I dunno how you call that in English lol) and there's an arrow to the X and it says 'cut here'