I don't know if this is an old thread thats been dug up, or a really popular new one, but I have three Muse tattooes....

The back on my neck

origintat2.jpg

My shoulder. His name is Mikey... :happy:

rose004.jpg

My wrist (hence it looking wonky, its really hard to take pics of your own wrist!)

0ca6698b.jpg

I really like the one at the top of your back, also your new one (objects.......)

Hehe, I think that separates the fan from the fanatic

i think "fan" is an easier way to say "fanatic".... i would definitely call myself a fan..... and bytheway, i think that i would have abused someone if they tattooed matt the brat(the name of my solo-band-project;)) on their shoulder, so i understand it if dom abused someone because of their logo....

I don't know if it's been asked before, but does anyone know if any of the muse members has got a tattoo... I thought I remembered Matt mentioning one once in an interview...

i believe that the interview you are referring to are the one that recently was in "Q"... he said that when they played in Russia, there was some who had drawn paintings of them, and one of them was a nude-picture of matthew bellamy with a tattoo of a eagle or hawk or something like that on his shoulder.... Dominic kept the painting just to annoy matt since he said the picture looked more like a bad attempt to paint mr. Burns from The Simpsons....:p;)

I don't know if it's been asked before, but does anyone know if any of the muse members has got a tattoo... I thought I remembered Matt mentioning one once in an interview...

chris has a tattoo.. a few actually. of his children's names i think, i'm not too sure. i dont think matt or dom has any.. but i havent done much research on it yet. lol.

you could check a few pages back... it was mentioned before. :happy:

see mukewiki, chris has 3. one for each of his kiddies.

180px-Chris_Tatoo.jpg

Archived