Im gettin a Muse tatoo in the near future i thought id mention!

Im gettin like a 2cm thick black band going around my arm bicep/tricep area with the Muse logo on it and then in a different font the word INVINSIBLE....im thinkin it will look allright....then im gettin the Superman logo on my shoulder aswell:p which is kinda a bon jovi connection and im obviosuley a big fan.... i drawn up a bit of a dummy picture to show someone the other day...

tt.jpg

Im thinkin the band on that dummy pic is thicker than it will be when i end up having it done...but yea thats the gist of it anyways....watcha think?

:)

Please tell me you're taking the piss....

I don't think I'd ever get something permanent, but I did write lyrics from the new album on my hand in henna the other day when I was bored.

And those are really gorgeous, Celtic Rose. Tasteful.

I can't decide what to do next. I want "objects are closer than appear" wrapped around my ankle, or maybe add some more of the flying street aliens so Mikey isn't lonely. I would get some Absolution shadows, but my close friends has that, so I don't want the smae.....

Lol, amazingly no-one has asked me that, although people are always trying to figure out what "darkshines" says. One asian duffus who was behind me on an esculator was guffawing in an idiotic manner saying "hur hur, who gets "dolphins" tattooed on them".

:stunned::LOL:

I was gonna get one done. See the thread I started under "Similar Threads" at the bottom of this page. I managed to get 354 replies. I didn't get it done and I don't think I will, ever. A few years ago I loved Muse. I mean, it's still my fave band, but your personaility changes, and different things happen in your life (and Muse take forever to release albums which then makes you bored stiff of them). I know you are excited at the thought right now, but leave it 12 months and see how you feel about it then.

p.s. If you are thinking I didn't get it done because of the pain/nervousness, then you are wrong cos I have 2 tattoos anyway.

I would get one. And I wouldn't be bothered that I'll maybe dislike them in a few years time. I think it's stupid to not get a tattoo of something just because it would look stupid when you're 60 or because you might dislike what it symbolises in the future. You get a tattoo of something because you like it than, at that moment in time. I would never get the logo though, 'cause it's ugly. That's why.

• 1 month later...

I think either a symbolic picture of muse e.g. newborn or something( chose that cos its the first song i heard and means alot to me) or the word muse int yhe sense that it could be the band or a 'you are my muse thing' i think on a girl that in really swirly letters somewhere more secretive would be nice, anyways.. my veiws, i agree the muse logo is a bit bold for a tattoo, i mean what if they follow in the footsteps of greenday, would you want to be stuck with it? anyways...bye :)

Archived