• 1 month later...
:awesome:

That is amazing!

That is simple but perfect. I had mine done a couple of months ago and I love it, but i want to have a few alterations done before I post a pic (when I work out how to!) I may actually post a before pic (when I can) and ask for advice how to make it better :D

Got the outline to my new Muse tattoo done tonight. I'm working on this:

muse-uprising-artwork-thumbnail.jpg

I go back for shading and coloring in two weeks. It looks a bit odd right now since it has placement dots for shading, it's missing some stuff, and still has some blood, but I like it so far!

tattoo1.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

I'll post another picture once it's complete.

Ok so I've decided I do want a muse tattoo, and I definetely want it to be related to unintended, because that song means a lot to me. :happy::musesign:

However i cant decide whether to:

• Just get the word 'Unintended'
  • Get 'You could be my unintended'
  • Or get different lyrics from the song (I NEED IDEAS?) :(

I would pick the first option.

Got the outline to my new Muse tattoo done tonight. I'm working on this:

muse-uprising-artwork-thumbnail.jpg

I go back for shading and coloring in two weeks. It looks a bit odd right now since it has placement dots for shading, it's missing some stuff, and still has some blood, but I like it so far!

tattoo1.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

I'll post another picture once it's complete.

Ahh awesomeness :awesome: Can't wait to see it in color, though it would also look cool as just the outlines :yesey:

Saw some guy with a Muse tattoo (couldn't get a pic :(). He had the logo (:LOL:) but it was made with a bunch of green-ish numbers, like the Matrix :chuckle:

Got a butterfly flying off on my ankle (obviously because of B&H :D)

Waiting to add the hurricane part because I really don't know how to picture it :noey: any idea? :happy:

And as soon as it is finished I think I will get the Abso artwork somewhere :D

Maybe an hurricane surrounding the butterfly?

I would pick the first option.

I like all those ideas, but it depends on how big you want it to be. Personally, I would choose words from the song - there are lot of lovely ones to choose from - choose the ones that mean the most to you?

Edit: @ellielovesmuse - quoted Aquifa by mistake, sorry

Got a butterfly flying off on my ankle (obviously because of B&H :D)

Waiting to add the hurricane part because I really don't know how to picture it :noey: any idea? :happy:

I have a 'tornado' with butterflies flying out/from the top of it

I want to get the absolution artwork with a ripped skin design, but I also want to get something alt-j related.

This http://sphotos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/531025_4494698337378_42411911_n.jpg might work :awesome:

:LOL: . The ripped skin thing would look really cool! My next tattoo is going to be Bioshock related. :$

Ahh awesomeness :awesome: Can't wait to see it in color, though it would also look cool as just the outlines :yesey:

Thanks! Yeah, I was a bit worried about how it would look when he said it would take two sessions, but the outline is not bad at all! Kinda looks like a tribal tattoo at the moment though. :chuckle:

Archived