My first tattoo. It doesn't hurt a bit. Just a bit nuisance now that it's starting to be itchy.

Done recently, 15.12.11.

Japanese inspired font. I chose CE cause it's my favourite. I decided to include Cherry Blossoms since it's also my favourite flower. 3 is also my favourite number.

p1030872t.jpg

p1030883x.jpg

My first tattoo. It doesn't hurt a bit. Just a bit nuisance now that it's starting to be itchy.

Done recently, 15.12.11.

Japanese inspired font. I chose CE cause it's my favourite. I decided to include Cherry Blossoms since it's also my favourite flower. 3 is also my favourite number.

p1030872t.jpg

p1030883x.jpg

:happy: very pretty! :happy:

Is that a Muse shirt on your friend in the background of the second pic?:chuckle:

Wow, that's beautiful. Is that a current the Abso people are flying in?

Thank you :)

Yes, they are the people from Absolution cover :D

I wanted connect artwork from my favourite album with this quote, and my tattoo artist just made this tattoo for me :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

dfx636.jpg

The Origin of Absolution, as I call it. Based off Muse’s album covers Origin of Symmetry and Absolution. 5 of the figures with the shadows going the same way represent Dad, Mom, and my 3 brothers. The 6th figure with the shadow going the opposite represents me. No matter how different I may appear from my family, they will always surround me with love and support.

dfx636.jpg

The Origin of Absolution, as I call it. Based off Muse’s album covers Origin of Symmetry and Absolution. 5 of the figures with the shadows going the same way represent Dad, Mom, and my 3 brothers. The 6th figure with the shadow going the opposite represents me. No matter how different I may appear from my family, they will always surround me with love and support.

That's so cool. It's like an optical illusion, too. :D

dfx636.jpg

Finally a Muse tattoo with some solid meaning. Looks great!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:) Hello

I'm following this awesome thread since .... uh ... A long time ago, without "speaking" ! Just loving beautiful Muser's tattoo !

So, here is (one of) mine, done one year ago :

327295yamahargx.jpg

I draw it and made it because I love playing guitar, and Muse, of course !

There are four "antenna" like the four members of my family !

:) Hello

I'm following this awesome thread since .... uh ... A long time ago, without "speaking" ! Just loving beautiful Muser's tattoo !

So, here is (one of) mine, done one year ago :

327295yamahargx.jpg

I draw it and made it because I love playing guitar, and Muse, of course !

There are four "antenna" like the four members of my family !

That's officilay the best tattoo I've ever seen. I also want an OoS one, and this is exectly wat I want.

6214170814_64a0d4cb52_m.jpg tattoo by musekarin, on Flickr

I have this flower/hearts from the dvd cover of starlight but i want it bigger. It is on my ankle. So i thought maybe with stars and another flower/heart beside this one. Or on the other side of my ankle the SMBH clover and around it stars and twinkle.

Does anybody have an idea? I want it done before the tour begins :p

What do you think?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived