Yeah exactly, plus your mind could change too. Especially with your first tattoo I'd pick a different spot.

Yeah, I get that. Like with mine, I can cover it up with a t-shirt or some type of shirt. And it has more than one meaning behind it so it will always have meaning to it so I won't regret it later on.

Yeah be careful with wrist tattoos I have one on each wrist I regret one of them but love the other mostly because I'm gonna add to it so it'll be a full arm tattoo but the other is a kid a bear and was horrible done and is right on the wrist so it wrinkles up when I move it ill never cover it up but its just an eye sore to me

Yeah be careful with wrist tattoos I have one on each wrist I regret one of them but love the other mostly because I'm gonna add to it so it'll be a full arm tattoo but the other is a kid a bear and was horrible done and is right on the wrist so it wrinkles up when I move it ill never cover it up but its just an eye sore to me

just got mine finished yesterday!

wkhdky.jpg

Omg that is stunning.

I'm thinking about getting one done myself in a year or so and this is my first idea, I want something space dementia related as it's my favourite song and I've always loved the falling people and I'm using the colours from the koc artwork cause I loves them. I think I just need to arrange it all a bit better.

FirstIdeasortalong-1.png

Any opinions?

EDIT:

Just thought about this idea too which I really like at the moment, although it doesn't contain any lyrics it's smaller and less obtrusive I guess which appeals to me. Using the same colours what do people think of this one?

simpleidea.png

• 3 weeks later...

invincibletatt.png

I chose Muse to be my first tattoo (left forearm), because being a Muser is essential to my identity. Muse has helped me to recover from five years of self-destructive addictions. I've finally come around to wanting and committing to staying clean. This lyric from my favorite Muse song (or just favorite song period) 'Invincible' has helped me through some of the most difficult times in my life after coming out, and as a I pursue Art. This tattoo marks the end of my addictions. I am clean, I am recovering, and "Together, we're invincible". Thank-you, Muse, for helping one more kid out there discover that he has something worth living for.

(Beautifully created by Dom @ Queen City Tattoo.)

invincibletatt.png

I chose Muse to be my first tattoo (left forearm), because being a Muser is essential to my identity. Muse has helped me to recover from five years of self-destructive addictions. I've finally come around to wanting and committing to staying clean. This lyric from my favorite Muse song (or just favorite song period) 'Invincible' has helped me through some of the most difficult times in my life after coming out, and as a I pursue Art. This tattoo marks the end of my addictions. I am clean, I am recovering, and "Together, we're invincible". Thank-you, Muse, for helping one more kid out there discover that he has something worth living for.

(Beautifully created by Dom @ Queen City Tattoo.)

I like this, it looks rad

• 4 weeks later...

When i saw Muse in Toronto march 2010. I got a picture with 102.1 the edge, they were admiring my tattoo.

I got the tattoo 2 weeks before they played with U2 for the 360 tour. 20 hours of driving was sooo worth it to see Muse play.

The tattoo is the muse logo and a bar-code mixed together, a little idea i thought would look good, let me know what you think

I am quite the concert junkie and I will easily admit that the two Muse shows I have been to have been by far the greatest concerts I have ever seen.

1140567556_musettat.jpg.a43b96c05d1f4a9f0bcf07401e3d0ede.jpg

When i saw Muse in Toronto march 2010. I got a picture with 102.1 the edge, they were admiring my tattoo.

I got the tattoo 2 weeks before they played with U2 for the 360 tour. 20 hours of driving was sooo worth it to see Muse play.

The tattoo is the muse logo and a bar-code mixed together, a little idea i thought would look good, let me know what you think

I am quite the concert junkie and I will easily admit that the two Muse shows I have been to have been by far the greatest concerts I have ever seen.

That's a cool tattoo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi I'm new to this forum just thought I'd comment as I'm thinking of getting a Muse related tattoo done in a few weeks. I was thinking of getting the Muse logo of the 4 hearts with "Don't waste your time or time will waste you" written around the edges. The lyrics mean so much to me and Knights of Cydonia is my all time favourite song. This will be my 5th tattoo, what do you guys think? :unsure:

Hi I'm new to this forum just thought I'd comment as I'm thinking of getting a Muse related tattoo done in a few weeks. I was thinking of getting the Muse logo of the 4 hearts with "Don't waste your time or time will waste you" written around the edges. The lyrics mean so much to me and Knights of Cydonia is my all time favourite song. This will be my 5th tattoo, what do you guys think? :unsure:

I think that if you had the lyrics done like the arms of a spiral galaxy, it would be cool, but it's your tattoo.

Archived