:LOL: . The ripped skin thing would look really cool! My next tattoo is going to be Bioshock related. :$

I don't know if it would look cool with the Alt-J blue artwork though.

But I need money first :LOL:

And I love Bioshock, just downloaded it for free via GameFly and played it for the first time (I finished Bioshock 2 a while ago) :awesome:

That sounds very cool :D Is B&H your favourite too?

Yes along with others but couldn't see another tattoo on my skin :D and about everyone I know won't get the meaning and will think 'aaw it is so cute you got a butterfly' and I will go 'ahah if you knew what's behind this cuteness' :D and that's why I like it :D

Besides it is blue, well tardis blue sooo :D

Yes along with others but couldn't see another tattoo on my skin :D and about everyone I know won't get the meaning and will think 'aaw it is so cute you got a butterfly' and I will go 'ahah if you knew what's behind this cuteness' :D and that's why I like it :D

Besides it is blue, well tardis blue sooo :D

Tbh I wouldn't give a shit about what others think - it's a personal thing.

Yeah :happy:

Will post a picture when done (might have my 2nd tattoo done at the same time :stunned:)

Tatoos are very addictive. I was warned (and didn't listen :eek: obsessed muser here) that would happen when I had mine done. I want another but have to wait until funds permit.

Got the outline to my new Muse tattoo done tonight. I'm working on this:

muse-uprising-artwork-thumbnail.jpg

I go back for shading and coloring in two weeks. It looks a bit odd right now since it has placement dots for shading, it's missing some stuff, and still has some blood, but I like it so far!

tattoo1.jpg

tattoo2.jpg

I'll post another picture once it's complete.

That looks amazing, Jess! :D I can't wait to see the final. Have you done stuff in yellow/gold before? I'm not sure what your tattoo artist has said, but I've heard, and my experience has been, that yellows can fade a bit. I had a little bit of yellow in one of mine, and it has faded a lot. It would probably still make an impact in a larger design like yours, but I don't know... you might want to consider going a wee bit darker than what the design actually shows, or ask your tat artist about it.

Now I want another! :LOL:

That looks amazing, Jess! :D I can't wait to see the final. Have you done stuff in yellow/gold before? I'm not sure what your tattoo artist has said, but I've heard, and my experience has been, that yellows can fade a bit. I had a little bit of yellow in one of mine, and it has faded a lot. It would probably still make an impact in a larger design like yours, but I don't know... you might want to consider going a wee bit darker than what the design actually shows, or ask your tat artist about it.

Now I want another! :LOL:

Thanks! Yeah, my friend has a yellow tattoo and has to retouch often. But my tattoo artist and I agree we're going to go more orange/red and have the yellow as a highlight. I hope it works out, kinda nervous and excited about it being finished.

I would pick the first option.

I've decided i will get the first option: just the word cause that way it isn't directly linked to the song and is more general.:) I'm not sure whether i want it like this:

2rxw3uo.jpg

Or like this:

1177fw3.jpg

Any opinions are most welcome :D Also im going to get it on the neck/upper back area.

It's been a while since I got this one, but I thought I'd put it up here as well! I got it in Teignmouth in July in the same place where Chris got some of his (!!!) right after meeting him (!!) and having the best conversation ever in my life! We chatted for at least 20 minutes, I felt so pregnant afterwards.... ;) best day of my life and I'll remember it forever thanks to my tattoo! If you want read the whole story how I met Chris and all that (I must say it was one in a million) I have written about it on my "blog" http://www.mkultramused.com :) Cheers!

And BTW the pic isn't the best maybe seeing that it was taken not long after getting the tat so that's why ;)

IMG_1832.thumb.JPG.fc77c52752ff700b4ae6aef010844759.JPG

Thanks! Yeah, I was a bit worried about how it would look when he said it would take two sessions, but the outline is not bad at all! Kinda looks like a tribal tattoo at the moment though. :chuckle:

Like I said, can't wait to see the result :yesey:

I've decided i will get the first option: just the word cause that way it isn't directly linked to the song and is more general.:) I'm not sure whether i want it like this:

2rxw3uo.jpg

Or like this:

1177fw3.jpg

Any opinions are most welcome :D Also im going to get it on the neck/upper back area.

Personally, I would go for the first one, but add a little more curviness to the heart. Then again, that's just my input. :chuckle:

*giving input on a topic i will never really want to get into myself*

It's been a while since I got this one, but I thought I'd put it up here as well! I got it in Teignmouth in July in the same place where Chris got some of his (!!!) right after meeting him (!!) and having the best conversation ever in my life! We chatted for at least 20 minutes, I felt so pregnant afterwards.... ;) best day of my life and I'll remember it forever thanks to my tattoo! If you want read the whole story how I met Chris and all that (I must say it was one in a million) I have written about it on my "blog" www.mkultramused.com :) Cheers!

And BTW the pic isn't the best maybe seeing that it was taken not long after getting the tat so that's why ;)

That's really cool.

Archived